Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gooseneck Trailer

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by BozoWise, Apr 7, 2006.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I just got a great deal on a used 28' trailer that I can put a camper on so the one I just finished is up for sale. Deck is 98" wide 15' with 3' dove. Tires are not new but have atleast half life left and no gouges.

It was just completely rebuilt. Brand new 7,000lbs axels both braking. New controler with backup bat. All new led lights and wiring, treated deck and a new toolbox. Even a fresh coat of paint. This is a heavy duty trailer. Large welded d-rings for tie down and massive slide out ramps.

$3,000 and I can work on help with delivery within a reasonable distance for cost of fuel if need be.

email = Brian.Wise@specopsbrand.com

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

My wife was offered a job in Clovis last month and we almost took it. If we had I would be all over this. That is a nice trailer, but Alabama is a long way from Eastern New Mexico!

Good luck selling it!

Mike

3. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I have a trip to centeral TX coming up in a Month or so and would meet you there for no charge since I have the trip coming and planned. Be glad you aren't in Clovis ;-0

If anyone wants to work delivery out I will hold the trailer until we can meet as long as payment is made before hand.