Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gosh dam cameros's

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Sep 4, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Gosh dam cameros\'s

Those Things are so fawking hard to see........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was going to tracy today and got a speeding ticket in the work big truck...Doing 65 *mike kicking the desk thinking about it* oh well last time I got a ticket I did the traffic school in about an hour on-line.....lol

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Gosh dam cameros\'s

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    They are running the black and white ones out of Fresno it that helps. But then again, I hardly ever see CHP on 99 during my commute, sent them all your way. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

It pissed me off the most because he was in view of my passenger side mirror and I thought he was a "gay area" commuter.....And then and only then do you see them lights....LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well Mike, let ole Bubba Ray school y'all on how ole Bubba Ray handles them darn "AAA with guns" types.

First off, I may or may not put the hammer down, just depending on what I had/how long ago I had breakfast. Most of the time, I just pull over so they get comfortable and cocky. And this here boys and girls when the slap your knee fun begins. I wait until said interuppter of my drive time comes to the door. They introduce themselves and I say "hi, you know your fly is down?" Well, 9 times out of 10 they look down and bitch slap them and since most of them are pansies who can't handle real police work, they go down crying like liberals. Then old Bubba Ray, like a cat, departs the cockpit of the K5 and I procede to stomp a mudhole in them. Then when I'm done mudhole stompin, I go back to the K5, pull out that pretty pink box which resides the food of champions and redneck superheroes, the donut. I then take said pink box and kneel down beside the mudhole stomped victim and in a low and raspy voice ala Clint Eastwood, "The $4 super dozen from Al's House of Donuts, the most powerful food in the world just stomped a mudhole in your roody poo candy a** and no, you can't have one you pansy." Then I casually reenter the cockpit of my K5 and drive off, but not before I utilize the radio in the patrol car to announce to all the pansy's friends that happy hour just started at Dunkin Donuts.

DISCLAIMER: This post is not condoning the stomping of mudholes in law enforcement personnel. It is just a creation of my own warped mind and since I have nothing better else to do since I have no life, I figured I'd bore y'all to death. Please boys and girls, do not try this at home, for ages 8-18, consumption of this product causes cancer, pregancy, and idiocy. Residents of Virginia, Washington and Vermont not eligible. Winners will be notified by mail and do not need to be present to win, all taxes and fees are the responsibility of buyer and no, I do not know who killed Kennedy, though Elvis, who happened to be at 7-Eleven today signing autographs has evidence that G. Gordon Liddy was present somewhere in this country at the time. Thank you and goodnight. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

LMFAO let me day that again LMFAO ,,....You the man bubbaray... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

LOL /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Mike....
    I am offended by this post.

First of all, don't be generalizing all camaros to be damned. Not all camaros are bad. You should have put dam CHP camaros or something of that nature. Or if you wanted to direct your anger towards all camaros... maybe it should be at those dam GM guys that stopped production on the F-body. Maybe there is some truth in your statement that camaros are so damn hard to see, but you gotta make up for that with the sense of hearing... You'll hear me next to you in your blind spot. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Loud pipes save lives.