Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gosh!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm such a genious... I had some stuff come up at work yesterday and wasn't able to make my dr. appointment... :doah:I called yesterday morning to reschedule and the dude was all, "our computers aren't up yet, I'll have someone call you to reschedule."

No friggin call, so I called today after work, and the soonest I can get in is the 22nd... Which is damn lovely except I only have 5 of these pills left... Yeah, pills that apperantly aren't addictive but cause withdrawl if stopped suddenly... SO, that means I'll probably get to pay a visit to the walk-in clinic that I despise so very very much... Hopefully they'll just give me a prescription to get to the 22nd and I can be on my merry way, preferably without some disease... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

MMMM pills, what kind???

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Lexapro... It doesn't friggin work, other than side effects... But like I said I can't just stop taking it :doah: :rolleyes: :doah:

4. gauder

gauder Banned

Try Effexor. It keeps me happy.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I had to look that up and yeah don't quit now, dood I would get weaned off that stuff and stop taking it unless you really think you need it. But thats just my opinion. I also think that the drug companies are just in it for the cash and want everyone to think they need pills...I would atleast do some research into alternative types of help for your bucket.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh, believe me good sir, I've tried every non-alcoholic and legal alternative I can think of to no avail over the last four or so years... Pills were my last resort that involves breathing, yet still no worky :mad:

And yes, drug and insurance companies are out to get us little people and save a buck... These damn pills I found out aren't covered by my insurance, $96 for a month supply and that's at the cheapest place in town :eek1:

7. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Wow... according to Wikipedia that stuff is EVIL. You so need to kick it, buddy. We're all here for ya through the withdrawls.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't talk about feelings... but...

I feel kind of emo after posting this :doah: :crazy:

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:waytogo: well thats not the case cause you were able to post that response...Carl, you rock dood, don't sweat the small stuff...Even if it seems bigger than you at the moment.:bow: ;)

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well I ended up at the clinic to get a 2-week supply of the stuff... Dang doctor asked every single question the first chick did, and said, "You should read this book..." Like I haven't read any damn books... I just wanted some friggin pills, I don't care about what some doctor in a walk-in clinic has to say about anything I don't ask about...

So then I went to my appointment on Thursday, and it was with a new guy because I didn't care for the first lady who just wanted to feed me pills and come back in two weeks... Screw that... This other guy had some worthwhile suggestions and ideas and what not...

Now I have 4 pills left, 5 days till payday with no money right now, a prescription good for 3 months (3 refills)... I had 4 pills on Friday night, so I skipped last night since I don't have enough to get through the week...

Then I thought it might be a good idea to just stop, since the damn things don't even work and I've gained about 8 pounds in the last month and a half, with no major changes to anything but sleep patterns... But now I'm reading about the kind of withdrawl these things come with and how long it lasts, and now I think I've gotten myself into something that I'm just completely screwed over with...

I stick with my post that if it's not one thing it's another... Like I said, these dang pills were my last shot, there's not much more I can do but complain... :doah:

11. gauder

gauder Banned

Ya, I gotta go see the doc in the morning. My happy pills aren't working anymore. I'm back to being an insomniac, low energy, no ambition but have all these plans in my head. Last night I resorted to drinking so that I could fall asleep, not good. Also had taken some gravol and a serax.

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Day 4 without it and I'm friggin dizzy and irritable and nautious as hell... I might have to kill some people... Hopefully it's only like a couple weeks, because it sucks my balls and what not...

By the way, call me flabby, I gained 20 pounds in the last 3 months, which was the last straw :rolleyes:

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

just like the emo kids... :rolleyes:

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ahhh **** you

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: Hang in there Carl...:wink1:

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm totally gonna get in trouble at work, I can feel it in mah bonez... :crazy:

Someone's gonna get an attitude with me and I'll friggin rip them a new one... It's happened before, and when the boss isn't around a certain coworker of mine assumes she's the dictator of the hotel... I'll let her know what's up very soon I'm sure... Only 3 days till my camping vacation, I may not be up to biting my tongue that long:eek1: :doah:

17. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Of course... It's always a good feeling to rip into someone and speak your mind...

18. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Shoudl you really be taking these things?

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Apperently not :eek1: :haha: