Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got a front seat question.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Dec 24, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

If I were to put bucket seats, the ones that recline, into a Blazer that have those non-reclining square top seats, what all would I have to do to put them in?? The buckets should just mount right into the same hole right?? The reason why I ask this, is because, the Blazer that I'm looking at has those big non-reclining seats. I don't know what people call those types of seats, but IF I buy it, I want the same kind of seats I had in my Jimmy. The ones that recline. Thanks.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

You could go to a junk yard. And take the parts out that you need and put them in your seats.

Gokartergo

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i have non recliing seats and i like them but i was also looking at my friends mom's 88 sub and she has reclining seats and the bolts lok the same for my 85, so i think they would bolt right in if i wanted.
    jsut look around, if u find some that fit but need recovering, in my opinion i think it would be worth it rather than to change all the brackets etc....

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter