Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got a little carried away painting my X today and now I have bling...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... I was gonna paint a big black X on my hood... and now I have this:

*Pics removed cuz they don't work... go here*

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

4 red x's...thats cool...bling bling... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif what did you do to yer exploder??????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I pimped it up, yo.... ya know... bling bling... yo...??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thats funny. so now ya gotta do it all over again and have fun with the wind???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

crap I'm not doin it again :P... well... maybe I will... but it's aight, I have plenty of paint... and time to blow till I get a [darn] job /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I kinda like it... it looks... unique... still... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

lol ok. good luck on what ya do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Good target acquisition from the air.....

11. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *Pics removed cuz they don't work... go here*

[/ QUOTE ]

Just ruin my witty reply /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think you should paint the rims gold for the Xtra blizing... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Got a little carried away painting my X today and now I have bling...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd hate to see what would happen if you got really carried away... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think you should paint the rims gold for the Xtra blizing... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... did you... like... look at the pics??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'm gonna paint everything back to their regular colors tomorrow... except the hood, because I planned on making a big X... I do need to think of a way to put Xploder on there somewhere that looks good... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

How did a fairly decent Xploder ever become such a piece of [darn]?

17. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

As far as making a *nice* way to put Xploder on there, you could always make stencil out of cardboard or poster board. You could get really creative or really lazy with it either way. Or you could just by some of those letter from Wal-Mart or a hardware store for you mailbox and use those. That would be classy! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Kris

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

haha that'd be friggin awesome!

I'm not trying to have a pretty Explorer... I was once upon a time, but not having something nice to start with, it was kind of a hopeless project... And since I'll probably never be able to sell it if ever decide I want to again, I'm not too concerned about the precious little resale value... It gets me places, wheels well enough, and it's not like ya mama's Explorer... When I bought the thing, the vision I had for it was NOTHING like what I have now, but it's not like any other Explorer I've ever seen and that makes it kick ass... I wouldn't do it differently if I had the opportunity to... unless of course I had a bigger budget, then it WOULD be purdy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But for now, my only plans are a lift kit, getting that bumper on (I've had one since June, just haven't gotten it on yet), getting a prerunner light bar, and... well, that's it... Anything else is gonna be a suprise /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just paint the whole thing gold, with black trim.

20. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm... that wouldn't look right... and TOO SHINY... I dunno if you can tell from the pics, but that's some bright freaking spray paint... get the sun reflecting off those rims and you'll go blind /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif