Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got a little muddy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BowtieBlazer, May 4, 2004.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

As some of you know I have been building and over building on my rig for ATLEAST the past 8 months. Plenty of hard work and time and wheeling trips where I could just co-pilot and only get myself in trouble driving a jeep.

Well tonight, thanks to a private land owner and a few friends I got some legal mud action in...I had some aggressive A/T's that pull through the muck with the 350 fanning them clean, got stuck twice, once in a HOLE that someone with 44's had to be digging out bout knocked my bumper off. The other was lateral traction and getting cross rutted. (MT's would have helped) It was fun and some nasty stuff. I love Louisiana Mud.

Even crossed a creek

Got lots of dark pics it was way out on his land, I just included them all, you can see how reflective my club stickers are, the first few are of me crossing that creek that had about 3 1/2ft of water in it

Slide Show

2. tree_entz

tree_entz 1/2 ton status

SHWEEW. THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DRIVIN WITH BEER GOGGLES! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

damn, looks like your bumper got its ass kicked /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

what kinda A/Ts are those? rover RVs?

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

remmington wide brutes

They have a wide spread on the lug, enough to keep cleaning.

Yeah the front bumper pulled out of the frame....time to renforce