Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got a new 4-core radiator for my truck today...ALMOST!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1-ton, Jun 7, 2005.

1. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My letter of complaint to Federal Express:

I think Federal Express has very poor delivery service, and customer service. I am sure this letter will be ignored because the people in the corporate office could care less. I am going to post this letter on several Internet chat sights, so that people will see this, and be dissuaded from using your company.

I had a time sensitive package that was delivered at 1:44 PM Pacific time to an address other than mine, but the delivery was not posted by the FedEx tracking system as (delivered) until five hours later. When I called a FedEx customer relation representative they said they would not look into the matter until the next day, and then hung up on me. I think FedEx delivery service is inept, lazy and incompetent.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2005
  2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I hate FedEx, they require signatures on everything when I order stuff. Even $5 junk. Pisses me off cause they always come when I'm at school or work, how the hell do they ever expect to get people to sign for things when they work during the day?

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't like them because its never the same delivery guy. Turn around must be high for fedex. I love UPS. You can see pics of they're delievery personel in the pig pen. :xmas:

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah, the UPS person is the same one all the time. Started learning I was never home and leaving the truck parts out back, next to the truck :D

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I prefer UPS too. For the same reasons you guys mentioned, and they have a much better tracking system. 98% of the problems I have with buying things on line is not with the vendors, but with the delivery companies.

6. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Same thing here. Even helped me move something heavy. Great person and knows me by name.

7. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my ups woman is a great ups driver puts all my boxes at the back door and even use my hand truck to do it on big stuff ( i have air tires for the grass)

8. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

I don't know if this means fedex will be chaning things, but i did see on the news the other day that starting sometime in the near future..can't remember the date..fedex will no longer be requiring signitures for deliveries..... :confused: