Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got a new car (sort of)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Aug 24, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

The other day one of my friends girlfriends ran into a fire hydrant with her 84 Volvo. Her dad was going to send it to the junkyard but my friend said he wanted it and he paid a dollar for it. We were thinking about fixing it but it has 250K on it and it used to be a 4 spd manual but it lost overdrive. We already tore off the messed up fender and everything and we're gonna take all of the other fenders off to and maybe the doors and have a nice beater to cruise around in and go off roading-he doesn't have a truck. Were going to take all the carpet out and drill some holes in the floor so we can just hose it off inside when it gets dirty. And if something happens to it it doesn't matter. Were going to get some sticky letters and put "Powered by Volvo" on the sides to make fun of the rice boys. I know its not a truck- but its a dollar so who cares?

90K5

2. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

Hey hey sounds like a good idea to me! Get pictures I would like to see a volvo 4 wheelin.

Dawson
    88 K5

3. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Man, this is what to do, first must have video cam or still cam and looooots of parking lot.... i used to have a volvo back in the bay and i loved flooring it and some some e brake action.and a biiiig parking lot..it used to be soooo much fun to be Bo Duke again.... :))

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com