Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got a new car.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindkings, Jul 21, 2005.

1. grindkings

grindkings 1/2 ton status

I am getting a new car for my Sr. year of high school, and a for the years after, such as college or a job. I can't believe my mom is doing this. I got a 2005, thats right 2005 Mitshubishi Lancer RalliArt. Sweet or what. 162 hp. 22 mpg intown and 28 mpg high. No more $70.00 fill ups ever week.

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

sweet :D congrats just remember to take care of it. :wink1: That will show your mom how much it actually means to you.

I hate seeing kids around here driving BRAND NEW BMW 325's that are dirty as hell and covered in fast food wrapers inside. Being an ingrate is unexcusable to me at least....

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice. Do take care of it.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

LUCKY! [/Napoleon Dynaminte]

:bow: :rolleyes:

5. grindkings

grindkings 1/2 ton status

I know. I just keep thinking how lucky i am. And taking care of it is thebest part. Cars and trucks are my things. I put ever dollar of mine into my rig. This is gonna be like gold.

6. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

those cars are nice but please learn how to drive it. i smoked a evoVIII in traffic in a 20 yo $50 beater audi 4KQ because i know the traffic flow and dont have turbo lag in traffic... it still had VA temp tags... boy were they pissed :D
    and for the love of god; keep it clean. the fender on my 73 truck is about to fall off , yet there is not one bottle,can, cigarette pack, candy bar wapper, or any other trash in it. but ive detailed 3mo old porsches that had so much **** in the carpet it looked like the bottom of a dumpster, and they were pissed that i couldnt get the 3/4" of food/soda/dirt/horse**** out of the floorboards. there is nothing that money can buy, that cant be ****ed up by not giving a ****.
    congrats on getting an education :waytogo:

7. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good deal man, my love for real trucks was fostered by having a mall crawler as my first vehicle. :D