Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got a new Rigid tool bag. pics

Discussion in 'The Tool Shed' started by rdn2blazer, Jun 2, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

check out this Rigid tool bag my buds wife got me for an early birthday gift. its really heavy duty. has all kinds of storage, a metal handle built into it. has a foam handle cover wrapped in suead, tons of pockets for pliers and hand tool type stuff. this thing is nice and quality made too. she works for a tool distributor that sell the entire Rigid line of tools among others also. she got one for her hubby and another for one of our other friends too. she is a sweetie and a hottie. looks like I get to give her a great big hug to say thanks for the gift :D .

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool. Those are great for carring tools on the trail. I have an old one that lives in the spare tire well in my Burb.

3. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

there is a plumbing tool expo this saturday in Pomona Ca. at the fair grounds and Melody my buds wife will be there with her company's booth selling products at a show special price. dont know her company's name but I will post it up as soon as I can today incase anyone local goes to the show, they can look her up and say Robert from CK5 sent me, who knows maybe she can work a good for ya.