Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got an awesome deal this weekend....i think anyway!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Jersey, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

Picked up 4 - 35x14.50 Mickey's with about 400 (road) miles on them, mounted on 8 lug Weld Singles, everything even lugs for only $300! Not overly exited about the Baha's but damn...the rims alone go for about $250/ea, no? Amazing when you're not looking for something how deals pop up like this, but if i were looking, forgetaboutit! Anyway, i just wanted to share my joy with some people that could appreciate my excitement (wife semi gets it but still think i'm a nut[​IMG]) and hope everyone here steps in the same pile i did!!! Now just need to get the 14ff and the d44 in! haha. Later.

- Jersey

'91K5 - 350, 700R4, NP241, FlowMasters, 33's
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pages.zdnet.com/len1313/blazer>[/b]PICS[/b]</a>

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That's a sweet deal! Are you sure they didn't come from Midnight Auto Supply? [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck>www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck</a>
    It's a great day to be alive...

3. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Hey Jersey,

Great deal man...ill give you 400 bucks for em all...just kidding...why do I not have that kind of luck?

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

4. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Cool deal! I came across a similar deal with my Alcoa's guy didn't know what he had. I got them for $300.00 with tires. I wasn't too crazy about the General Grabbers, but happy to get the Mickey Thompson Alcoas!!

5. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

All you guys on this board that help everyone, especailly me, deserve deals like this! Possibly could be from midnight express but hey, wasn't me who did the deed. I thought that myself uuntil i saw his K20 on 38SSR's with Welds on them, 14FF and a Dana60 up front! Actually, he said he'll be selling that soon also if anyone is interested, i'll keep you posted on the status. $400? deal!!! ummmm.....naaa. [​IMG]

- Jersey

'91K5 - 350, 700R4, NP241, FlowMasters, 33's
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pages.zdnet.com/len1313/blazer>[/b]PICS[/b]</a>

6. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Grad's on a great deal..... I hear you about not looking for something and things fall in your lap.......

C'moe

Kill Roy was here!

7. 84Blazr

84Blazr Registered Member

That does sound like a good deal...wish I could find one like that. So where in Jersey are you from??

Know any GOOD Wheelin' in Northwest Jersey, let me know?

8. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

Thanks... you just ruined all my excitement over finding brand new in the box mirrors for $10 a piece. [​IMG]j/k

Awesome find....half the fun is shopping.

Chris

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A FOUR WHEELING PROBLEM![​IMG]

9. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I just picked up 4 38.5x16x16.5 TSL's on ARE's for $500 and the deal came with a mounted TSL radial with 3 spare TSL radials. So 8 tires for $500. Thanks to BIGGRAY71 for the hookup.

1987 Jimmy Sierra Classic, Palisades Park, NJ 07650

10. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status