Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got bored so this is What i did tonight...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chaz88K5, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Ok so i got out of class early tonight and got home and was hangin out on the couch...my room mate walks in...we end up goin to wal mart to get his GF somethings for tommorow (talk about last min) and we wondered around there for awhile...ran into a very hot chick he knows from HS and i have seen her a few times when we were bar hoppin really heavaly about this time last year (last year for the first 6 months was really bad...everyweekend thurs-sat night was at the bar gettin trashed to the point of almost not being able to walk..but anyway) so we stand there and talk to her for awhile...well should i say my room mate talked to her...i am way too shy around hot chicks and just clam up...well anyway after we left there we headed to stockton to find something to do...end up hittin up dennys and eatin dinner and checked put a few hot chicks that were in there....the waitress looked alright..a little plump around the edges but nothin that wouldent keep me out of her pants... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ..so anyway finish up dinner and head over to our normal hangout...Brandenburgs bar...well aparently the cocktail waitress remembered me from last time /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif...last weekend when i was in there i drank way too much and dont remember much of anything about the night. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif..well i guess i sliped her one of my business cards stuck between a few ones when i paid for my shots...that i bought for her ...haha...so she came over and talked to me for awhile...i can belive i actully talked...bought her a beer and she hung around for a few mins untill the bar tender said something to her about gettin another load of shots ready to go...so hopefully i can work something from that.....see if i can con some of my single friends to go with me tommrow since i know they wont be with any GF or anything...but anyway...that was my thursday night...not too exciting..but it was alot better than sittin on my ass at home

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Sweet!!!

If I get bored it's just a phone call to a buddy and we're at the bar 10 minutes later.LOL

I have to try the bizz card routine next time,LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

-Jeremy

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    .i am way too shy around hot chicks and just clam up..

[/ QUOTE ] Why ??? Whats the worst thing that'll happen ??? Ya won't get any ??? Not getting any by not talking to them, so might as well speak up, who knows, ya might hook up.

4. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

haha Was it the dennys by I-5? What was her name? I was there also tonight.

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

no it was the dennys on pacific across from the mall...she was about 5'9" maybe 165..and red hair..she looked decent but nothin to get all excited about...but the chick bar tender...oh that another story...she is just flat out HOT!