Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got dead in here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sample, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Why is that?

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

everybody is rushing like mad to get ready for winter, its just around the corner already all of a sudden /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    at least thats what i know ive been doing lately ever since the temperatures plummeted.. any night now the leaves will be on the ground, calling for frost tonight as a matter of fact, this seems ot be early this year, who knows what kind of winter it will be this time around, and i am NOOOOOOT ready for it, at all, i never am, i wish i was somewhere hot and dry all year round or close to it, i know of a few places like such but i am not anywhere near those/

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I would have to disagree...a nice cool 104 today..really feel winter coming! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

cuz yer posting in here....

or maybe no one's in the mood to post today or somethin... This is my third post all day /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

i wanna go to arizona... scraped first frost off the windows today, what fun /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wanna go to arizona... scraped first frost off the windows today, what fun /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah!! While the rest of the country enjoyed the summer, now its our turn to enjoy the next 8 months of beautiful weather. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BRING IT ON!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

Ya, its finaly starting to cool off enough to not leave melted rubber from your shoes on the asphalt! Now it is our turn to play.