Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got finals in morning

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sean'schevy, Dec 19, 2004.

1. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

Got my last 2 finals tommorow in Envirermental science and public speaking . I studied all day hope I do good. If I pass these I get my assoiates degree woohoo. Anyone else taking finals or have some advise on whats a good breakfast brain food. Need all the help i can get.

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Pizza and beer!

Seriously, nothing heavy for breakfast....something to tide you over. If you studied you'll do fine-a meal won't affect the outcome if you didn't.

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

yea, a light, healthy breakfast is the ticket. don't eat a few microwavable burritos or anything that might give you diar.....i mean, an upset stomach in the middle of it. oh, and get a good nights sleep last night and tonight. or hope you did. don't listen to a real catchy tune before the exam, you'll have it stuck in your head and you can't concentrate. oh, last thing - don't go four wheeling on your lunch break between exams and get really stuck with two of your friends and your girlfriend and your sister and have to take the exam after walking in 45 minutes late and covered in mud.

....take my word for it :rotfl:

4. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

Well i did ok passed all my classes final grades are. enviremental science A Public speaking C
    and enviermental science C.

Good call on the light breakfast deal ate some eggs and felt great and ready to go when i got there.