Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got flex?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigbadchev84, May 31, 2006.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

wheeling with the riding lawnmower thinking about a locker and some atv swampers what do ya think?

more 014.jpg

2. Janitorjim8

Janitorjim8 1/2 ton status

:hack::hack::hack: Hack the sh*t out of those fenders!

3. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

And boatside the mowing deck:D

Ira

4. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

nothing flexes like a deere ;)

5. AFUFO

AFUFO 1/2 ton status

Anyway you could post it with imageshack? I haven't registered yet, Not quite payday.

And lawn mowers should come stock with a standard limited slip. Its REALLY irritating every time i go over unlevel ground the damn thing spins, Ended up in a ditch 2 days ago because of it. Wouldn't be too hard to make an AWD Lawn mower with a limited slip in the rear.. Maybe i should make that my project for 08 and submit it to Murray:haha:

Always having to make ruts and get out and push while its in gear, Tears up the yard something awefull..

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

It's good to know I'm not the only one that has to do this. Usually my mower deck gets hung up on small trees I'm trying to mow down. :haha: :haha:

7. AFUFO

AFUFO 1/2 ton status

Lmao, Its not that, Its just unlevel ground, Like out front, You got the road, And then it kind of slopes down into the ditch, When i try and go from the transition of the road to the grass, It slips because it has 0 flex. if it had flex i wouldn't need a locker. My old Murray never did this, It had plenty of flex, but my 95 sucks. It happens allot between my two gates as well where my dog used to dig holes. My old Murray i actually went bogging with, Dontknow where the pics are, But there used to be a really swampy field next door and i went out now and then and got me and the entire thing covered in mud, Had really fast gearing too. If i can find them ill post em up using image shack!

Yet for some reason, with the new murray, It does wheelies and 2 wheel burnouts just fine. But no it has to slip when im mowing!:doah: