Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got in an accident today!! pics fixed again!! sorry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rick88blaze, Nov 22, 2003.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

this stupid teenager was speeding and ran a redlight and clipped the front of my blazer. i messed up the side of her car pretty bad. she was driving a 2003 chevy cavalier. all it did to my blazer was take the rubber pad off of my factory front bumper guards and break the lens out of one of my offroad lights. luckily noone was hurt. i was by myself, and she had two guys with her. plus i am free and clear, she admitted to everyone that she ran the redlight, even to the cops!! i also had 3 witnesses saying that she ran the redlight. here are pics of the front of my truck.

let's try links instead!!
    light

front of blazer

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: got in an accident today!!

At least everyone is ok, good to hear she said she was at fault. Seems to me you don't hear very many people owning up to their fault in an accident.

3. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

old metal 1
    new plastic 0

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hmm.. Little red X syndrome...

Best time to get someone to admit fault is right after it happens. They are all wound up and aren't thinking properly. I carry a voice recorder and a digital camera in my vehicles at all times just in case.

Glad you weren't hurt... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

oops /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
    good to hear everyone is alright and that theres no major damage to your truck.

6. rick88blaze

Re: got in an accident today!! link to pics now!! sorry

i think i fixed the pictures!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif sorry, it's the first time i tried to link a picture from webshots. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: got in an accident today!! pics fixed!! sorry

To post pic's you need to use somewhere other than Webshots. If you want to use Webshots all you can do is link the pic's rather than post them. First you need to get the properties of the pic from your 'public' page...not the page you uploaded on. Make sense?

I clicked on properties only to get a "Forbidden" message.

Rene

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ok i know the girl might have been too young to ask you this but would you hit it??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok i know the girl might have been too young to ask you this but would you hit it??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He did it, and she broke his light into pieces. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. rick88blaze

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasn't married and she was a year older!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasn't married and she was a year older!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. rick88blaze

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now that i think about it, i probably would have hit her mom too. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif it wasn't too hard to tell where the girl got her good looks from. i probably would have flirted with her if my wife hadn't showed up. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif