Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got into a 4 car accident

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Sep 26, 2003.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I was driving my 2000 cougar to school on 9/24 in the morning on 680 S near san jose. I saw a little bit ahead of me in the slow lane something going on. I guess what happened was a lady tried to merge into the 2nd lane on the left, instead of just merging into the slow lane. Well apparently she didn't see a truck already in that lane, so she swerved back, the guy behind her jammed his brakes and was rear-ended. She lost control of her car and swerved around all 4 lanes, ending up backwards in my lane AND the safety lane. I had already been slowing down, but she was way too close, and there was someone on my right. I went to the left as much as possible buy couldn't avoid hitting her. It was total crap. My car got screwed up really bad, I put a pic up in my webshots, under my newer baby. After all that I was just glad to be alive, I keep thinking about it in my head.

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

good thing you're ok, and the car doesnt look too bad..at least it wasnt your camaro..

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Wow, not to hijack or anything, but that stereo install in your Camaro is awesome!

Cougar isn't so bad, you get a whole new right side. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. dysphemism

Yeah the actual impact wasn't all that bad, it was just very odd seeing a car coming at me on the freeway. Thanks about the stereo, it came like that so I can't take credit for it, but I did put a new mp3 deck in it.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    at least it wasnt your camaro..

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw that, at least it wasn't the K5!!! That is one fine ride /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I wanna know what you do for a living to afford all those cars, and if they're hiring. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Just a matter of finding the right corner

8. dysphemism

I own 10% of an apartment complex in sunnyvale. Since I still live at home, I don't pay rent. If I save up for a few years, I can usually afford a new playtoy. For the camaro I did have to sell my 86 though.