Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GOT MARRIED N BLEW MY TRANNY ,ALL IN THE SAME WEEK

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bklynlifted, Feb 27, 2003.

1. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

WELL I'M A MARRIED MAN . WITH THAT SAID I'M HEADING TO THE CATSKILLS FEB 13TH GETTIN HITCHED THE NEXT DAY AND I FEEL MY TRANNY SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT GEARS ON THE GRADES ON THE NYS THRUWAY SO I PULL OVER AND THE FLUID SMELLS , SO I GET TO THE HOUSE PARK THE TRUCK , GET MARRIED GET SNOWED IN AN EXTRA DAY IN TH POCONO'S GET BACK TO THE HOUSE A WEEK LATER START THE TRUCK N I HEAR THIS WHINNING FROM THE FRONT OF THE TRANS?? SOUNDSLIKE A P.S. PUMP LOW ON FLUID?? SO I HEAD INTO TOWN GOT TO THE CAR WASH TO CLEAN ALL THE SALT OFF THE TRUCK AND I GET STUCK IN THE CAR WASH NO GEARS AT ALL. WELL I CALL THE FLAT BED AND GET THE TRUCK TO THE LOCAL WRENCH HEAD (A FRIEND) TRANNY FRONT PUMP IS SHOT SO THEY SHIP MY TRUCK TO JAMESTOWN NEW YORK ABOUT 100 MILES /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif FROM MY HOUSE IN THE CATSKILLS 1600.00 TO MAKE IT BULLIT PROOF ??? TIME WILL TELL, PS THE HONEYMOON WAS COOL. I WILL GET MY TRUCK BACK THIS WEEKEND I'LL UPDATE THIS ON SATURDAY
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Right on, congratulations.

sorry bout the tranny ;P

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    ::sigh:: transmissions are gonna be the death of me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

sounds like you had a bad week. I mean with the wedding and everything. sux to be you. sorry to about it though.