Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got Me a New Car Also

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

2004 Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

I'm kind of having mixed feelings about it, it's like breaking in a new woman. Of course, to do things right I rode that bitch like a banshee on the way home last night just to see if it will run. It passed. 130 easily........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Had to redo the console today cause the car builders didn't get my note on how I wanted it setup. Good thing though, the clowns didn't tighten the bolts up.

I hate the [darn] transmission lock switch down on the floor board and the seat needs some breaking in. My customers are going to complain about the backseat since there's only about 3 inches between that and the cage.

I like the front speakers on this one. I found out how to put in a CD player the cheap and easy way, probably do that next month since it won't be working until August when I'm done with school. It goes back next week for graphics and hopefully everything gets hooked up.

Best thing is I'm video equipped now. Once I'm out of school, I'm gonna see if I can float the idea of keeping all the clips I get that I legally can so I can post them up for the world to see.

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Wanna race?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Nvm..you'd beat me, then give me a ticket...DOH /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Where are the pics /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Id be interested in watching bubba arest the bad guys. Maybe you could sneak a donkey punch ion there for me /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Id be interested in watching bubba arest the bad guys. Maybe you could sneak a donkey punch ion there for me /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[Tom Cruise in Top Gun voice]Too far for donkey punch, switching to Taser.[Tom Cruise in Top Gun voice]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i wish i was a cop so i could speed when ever i wanted to /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif