Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got me some speed bleeders *pic*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 78Suburban, Jul 26, 2006.

1. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I'm about to see how well these speed bleeders work. I emailed the company, and they said that the HELP brand were made by Speed Bleeder.

the big one is 3/8-24 thread and the little one is 5/16-24 thread. I got them to thread my old bleeder screws onto some nuts and they were that size, and they look good, so I assume they'll fit. The speed bleeders have a longer point on the bottom, but I dont' guess that'll hurt anything.

I'm about to run go try it out. The bleeders were 12 bucks a pair at O'rileys.

[​IMG]

2. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Registered Member

I have those on my rear discs, they work good. Just make sure you keep the caps on them (I don't see any caps in your pic), or mud/water will play havoc on them.

3. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Good luck with that, let me know how they treat you.

4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking they worked OK, but I didn't have a clear rubber hose to slide over them..

Also, I'm afraid on my driver side brake line that I drilled out, the hole had a very mild angle on it, and it appears to be leaking from there now..

The brakes are kinda mushy, I need to rebleed and address the driver side fitting... but slowly but surely they do stop the truck :pimp: