Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got most of the stuff! anyone with 37-39" tires cheap!?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Mar 5, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

got most of the stuff! anyone with 37-39\" tires cheap!?

extreamly cheap 37-38" tires close to indiana or cheap enough to make shipping worth it, 16.5" rims (will consider others, including retreads goodyear MT's and MTR's)

8 lug to 6 lug adapters 1-1.5" thick for a 14boltFF to make it same width as the front 6lug axle

Considering selling my mini-spool for a 10bolt axle - I'm intertaning offers by PM, it might end up on ebay or trade for detroit truetrac /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I have a set of 15" 6lug rallies with bueaty rings, 16.5" 8lug rallies with junk tires, a 12bolt with 3.73's and a gov loc - no brakes or backing plates (10bolt stuff bolts right on), a snowmobile, rusty JCwhiteny tube grill, once I get to the axle swap I will have 10bolt 3.73's with open diffs front and rear, a 10bolt mini-spool, brown fiberglass half-top, 10bolt 4.10's rear gears (front and rear the same?), I should have more stuff later

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Re: Looking for a couple things

[ QUOTE ]
    spare front 10bolt axle shafts (short side, long side and a couple stubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I have an extra set of spares for a 10 bolt front. I would sell the set (long, short and 2 stubs with u-joints) for $50 or possible trades. Didnt see anything listed that I needed/wanted right now though.

Randy (R72K5) has a 4.10 SRW 1 ton 14 bolt. It isnt what I was looking for so I told him to try to sell it closer to home if possible.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

tell me about the 12 bolt, whats it from ? 63-72 coils trailing arms or leaf setup ? what about the 10 bolt rears ? i want a 3.73 axle to put away for when i ever come across another pickup, i used to have several but they are long gone now of course.

how much ? or trade something ?

the 1 ton single wheel 4.10 axle will most likely get scrapped i highly doubt will find a new home for it

thanks

4. jjlaughner

I was going to offer you $50 for 14bolt but then you said Kenny was coming to get it so I didn't. How about $125 for the 14bolt and those fenders,inners&door?

If kenny isn't getting the front end parts hit jeremyK5 up whe was interested in some spare 2wd stuff off the front /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Kenny I'll have to get back with you after I get a couple things sold /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

kenny was wanting a factory dually one in which this truck turns out not being one of it ias actualy a factory single wheel 30 chassis truck, the crewcabs 20 series were 30 series chassis and this oen is single wheel factory,

blueblazer was just here and just left and he wants the rear axle he is pretty sure he can get it tomorrow, but wont know for sure until tonight or in th AM,

however, if not then you are getting it if you still want it by then, truck is going to be out of here monday am with or without axle and everything still on it cept what parts are claimed by you and anyone else. i will store parts for as long as needed for anyone on this forum

im still debatign on saving off the 4 speed column and clutch pedals assembly or not, no one seems ot be interested in either for cheap so i guess are going to scrap, same with the second row of burban style doors, and i dont think the 2wd box or the sector/pitman arm shaft is gonna get saved out of the p/s box, or the sway bar setup either,.

gone,.

and on a side note i want to find a 3.73 14 FF with 42.5" perches
    because i think i finally have my motorcycle traded for a beater pickup

thanks

6. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

If Jeremiah wants that rearend maybe I can pull it for him and hold on to it for a small fee. If he doesnt want it then I guess it will go to scrap cause I dont think I am ever gonna need it.

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If Jeremiah wants that rearend maybe I can pull it for him and hold on to it for a small fee. If he doesnt want it then I guess it will go to scrap cause I dont think I am ever gonna need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok then its up to J now, and then if not J then is up to KennyW, i gues i am gonna cut the U bolts tommorrow and keep the rear, and pull the covers one of these days soon to be sure its 4.10 snd see if its a lok carrier or not

what does everyone think ?

8. jjlaughner

Yeah if that axle has 4.10's I'll pick it up when I get the fenders /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

On the dually van axle I think I will have to pass on that, I will have a hard enough time coming up with the $125 (maybe a little more if I can find some extra dough).

If anyone in centeral Indiana wants parts I can drag them back and they can pick them up at my place or if their between Central ILL and Central IN, I can drop them off.

Any news on that black s-10 with the small block mounts? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you pull it? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought randy already had it pulled?
    Anyhow I got stuff at his place to pickup (fenders, inners & door), whatever Jeremy is getting. I can pick it up at randys when we come up that way... He can just roll it off to the side or over in front of the TA /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Hopefully we can lift it up with the engine hoist and I'll back under it, save some strain /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Cause he doesnt have a torch to pull it out and the guy that owns the truck wants to scrap it unless its pulled today.

11. jjlaughner

yeah, I know what you mean, I almost brought my torch last time to get parts while we where up there but I didn't know if the torch plus all the parts where getting would fit.

12. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

56" top two leaves from spring pack, both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking for the stock springs?

I have a set off of my /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif. One side has an add a leaf in it and the other add a leaf broke, so it is missing.

Let me know what you are thinking...

13. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

56" top two leaves from spring pack, both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking for the stock springs?

I have a set off of my /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif. One side has an add a leaf in it and the other add a leaf broke, so it is missing.

Let me know what you are thinking...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want the main leaf withthe eyes and the long one leaf under that (top two...maybe three. Other wise shipping would be killer) I'm going to bolt my 52" pack under those 56" two leafs make a flexy 56" pack /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Fedex would be the cheapest shipping... PM me a price

14. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Cause he doesnt have a torch to pull it out and the guy that owns the truck wants to scrap it unless its pulled today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have had you run over there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I thought he already had it pulled since KennyW wanted it, I guess it left with the truck yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyhow, back to the top

15. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

if you dont get the springs from him let me know. I have some 56" rear that I cant get rid of b/c of weight.

16. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    if you dont get the springs from him let me know. I have some 56" rear that I cant get rid of b/c of weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I just sent paypal for them /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif oh well thanks though

17. hoosierk3500

hoosierk3500 Registered Member

Re: Looking for a couple things... 8l ug hubs. 3/4ton backing plates

I think I got the hubs you need,brake rotors attached.Let me know if you're interested. Jason84k3500 /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif85k2500 /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

18. jjlaughner

HEY! your not accepting PM's and no listed email address so I guess I'll ask here, how much for the hubs? I have rotors, but I might buy both if the price is right (use mine for the rear axle disk brakes maybe). Do you have backing plates also? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

19. hoosierk3500

hoosierk3500 Registered Member

Sorry about that,PM problem fixed.Hows about you renew my mem. for me for the hubs.Sound fair? Sorry no backing plates.You'll be getting the rotors regardless,cause they are attached and awful rusty.Let me know. Jason 84k3500 /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif85k2500 /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

20. jjlaughner

how bad of rust are we talking? Just normal surface rust? Got any pics?

I'll renew your membership for them, we can workout shipping or maybe I can steal one of dads trucks next weekend and cruise up that way if your going to be around. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif