Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got MUD?!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, May 13, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Went mudding today with some of my buddies. I will have you know, I did get my front driveshaft in and it KICKS A$$! We blew up a '76 Jeep Wagoneer and the GM's dominated the floor! I got a great 45 minute video of the whole day. I becamse Billy Bad-Ass and decided to just bog out into this pond and didn't get stuck. I still think that 4.10's in a 14FF would be great. That's next!

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

And you forgot to call your pal Klunky. Man, I'm going to kick you in the neck the next time I see you. OK, just kidding Tex. You gotta show me that video though. Any trouble with the police out there?

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

And he forgot to call me to come down and watch, too!!! [​IMG]

When In Doubt, Whip It Out!

4. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Brothers, homies, sisters, I'm sorry! Klunky, that was my fault. After I realized I didn't call you, I was scared you'd kick my butt. I think we are going to head out there again on Saturday if you'd like to tag along. Oh, and we ended up going out to K96 and I135 again. I heard the same story about The Bowl from a couple other people. Wes, when you come down to take my money, you might be able to talk me into going through a few pits so you can see it. One more thing Klunk, could you please go Saturday so you can bring the ol' digi-tial camera? hahaha See ya!

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I might be able to go Saturday afternoon. I have some other crap to do that day, so I'll just plan on driving the Monte out...that way I can leave when I need to. Page me.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad