Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got Muddy Last Night!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 86blazerk5, Aug 21, 2001.

1. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah I was working late last night at the conveiniace store i work at and was about to get off when a really bunch of muddy guys came in. We were jokingly asking them if they were out playing army and the said they were stuck in the mud down by the river. I asked when they were driving and they said a stock Broco II. The had it stuck up to the hood in what seemed a never ending pit. They asked if I new anyone with a big truck, and i said, "We'll i can probably get you out." playing it down. Of course I could get him out... So I met up with them afetr work and there dad was like, you can try, but you wont get him out... So we went down, and after a few yanks with the old blazer, out she came. 5 minutes later the old guy who said OI couldnt get him out showed up in his 2 wheel drive ford... Three of them were drivijng fords, 1 was driving a dodge. They were so impressed with my Blazer. They all vowed to go out and buy Chevys. He tryed to pay me, but I didnt take it. I told he would need that to put down as a down payment on a chevy. I love pulling people out.
    Just thought I would share!
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gospel!

2. anatomiczero

anatomiczero 1/2 ton status

lol, good story. Chevy/GMC rule all.

Black 1980 GMC Jimmy
    350-TH350-NP205
    Dual glasspacks

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Thats the best! Way to go man! I can't wait for the chance to do the same!!!

<font color=red>GOT MUD???</font color=red>
    454/TH400/NP205 - 14BFF/D60/w/ 4.10s
    <a target="_blank" href=http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm>http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm</a> [​IMG]

4. 83blazer

83blazer Registered Member

man the funnest story i have ever heard... some buddys of mine were down in the "ditch of doom" where about 6 trucks were stuck one of which had 35s locked in the front and back they were all pretty much barried well the dude with 44 inch boggers on his old k5 rolls up and he is the most gizzeld MFer and all he says is "i hope yall got some money" so he charges 100$ a truck so my buddy paid him and he was the last guy to be pulled out well anyway the dude that was pulling everyone out finaly got to my buddy and hooked it up well the winch started to struggle and smoke so all he dose is gets out a hammer and starts beating the s@it out of it how it helped i dont know but he got him out then just took off

hook it to what you dont want<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by 83blazer on 08/21/01 09:32 PM.</FONT></P>

5. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

he started beating it with a hammer??? man what a crazy SOB!!!

anyway I kinda like both thos stories!

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff</a>

6. 83blazer

83blazer Registered Member

yea today we drove by his house and got out to look at his truck man there is hammer marks all over that winch man i got some funny storys

HOOK IT TO WHAT YA DONT WANT

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator