Man, that sucker gets heavier as the day goes on! When I opened the drain valve, a lot of water came rushing out as well as the oil! I thought OMG. But it must not have been in there for long. Everything looked really good inside. A little spot rust on one of the idler gears and that was it. Only real problem was the main input bearing was seized up. Anyway, my legs are a little sore from tossing and turning the sucker and my hands are very sore from constantly loosing the battles with the gears! For those who might undertake such and endeavour, it really isn't difficult at all. Hardest problems I had were: 1. Getting the snap ring from the front of the input shaft was a booger. Took my good shap ring pliers and all the strength my hands could manage to get it open enough to get out of the groove. The fact that it kept slipping off the plier tips didn't help. 2. Do NOT use an impact wrench on the idler shaft once the nut is loose. Mine spun it all the way off and then rubbed up against the threads. Messed them up a little. Then, while using the impact to work it on and off and on and off to clean up the threads, the impact socket had been hitting the shaft. Messed it up and it wouldn't lide back in! I had to get the grinder out to clean up the edge to get it back together. 3. There is a trick to getting the shift rails back in place. They have "safety" pins to keep them from shifting into certain positions. If you don't put them back in a certain order, the pins won't allow you to slide them back in. Of course, I decided to cut a special groove system into one of my rails to "key" it into position! Other than that, it really wasn't too tough. A mere 6 hour project and all was done! Now comes the hard part... lifting it up to the frame and mounting it to the 700 without causing myself serious physical pain!