Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got my Blazer running!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by meatloafK5, Nov 24, 2001.

1. meatloafK5

meatloafK5 Registered Member

A while back I asked for some help regarding HEI distributors, and thank you for your reply's.

Basically my Blazer took a dump at the end of last Feb. and has not been running since. Since then I have replaced the fuel pump and fuel line, bought and installed an Edelbroch Perfomer Intake and Carb, put in a new Summit HEI performance disrtibutor, new air filter, and some basic maintenance stuff. Now it runs, but a little rough. Now I just have to calibrate the carb and get it ready for inspection. I am just happy that it runs again, and thank you guys for all the advice and help.

"stupid people are simply alive because it's illegal to kill them..."

84 K5 Blazer 305(for now) many mods coming....including a 350

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Well that's good and you can keep all the goodies for a 350 when you are ready. I get mine inspected this Friday and I hope he does not measure bumpers because I know I am close on the hight limit.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>