Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my Dana 60 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DesertDueler, Oct 29, 2001.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I just picked up a front dana 60 with 4.10s in it. It is out of a 86 1 ton single wheel truck. It has manual hubs. The axle is in perfect shape. The rotors are almost brand new. The only thing it needs is a locker of course and I will go through the calipers since it has sat for a while. Best part is I only paid 1,100 for it. Sorry wayne I wanted one from roger, but couldnt affoard the shipping, or for someone to bring it to me.

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&35"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Hey no problem. I am glad you found one close to you. Welcome to the 1 ton world. I don't know what a Dana 60 is, I thought they were 10 bolts.[​IMG]

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

well in that case wayne, could you sell me one of those 10 bolts that rogers got for sale? Ill give you 250 bucks for an unlocked version. I'll even come pick it up.............[​IMG]

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 33's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com

4. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

5. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

My daughters get all excited when they get their ears pierced, we get all wound up when a friend gets a one ton axle. Oh well, their priorities will improve with age. Congrats.

Karl
    Temporarily Unemployed Underwear Model
    87 3/4 ton