Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got my goodies from RUFF STUFF, a great vendor. pic

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rdn2blazer, Dec 17, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I ordered a few goodies from DAN at RUFF STUFF, his stuff is very quality and way heavy duty, just like I like. this high strength structural steel they use is brutally strong, even more so then cold rolled steel which is more then good enough for the kind of stuff we all fabricate for our rigs. I know how cold rolled feels when you file it, and you can tell with a file that this stuff is harder then cold rolled steel.

the awesome part of this story is when I had ordered my spring pearches I ordered the HD 3/8 thick pearches, I got the 1/4 thick ones with my shipment. I e mailed Dan and asked if he wanted to send me a call tag so I could send the 1/4 ones back, he said dont worry about I will ship your 3/8 set out that day. he had me a new 3/8 set out in a few days, and basically said "keep the other set, dont worry about sending them back".

I assume for the mix up with the order, which was not an issue at all anyways. so I have to say that RUFF STUFF has made me one hell of a satisfied customer for sure.

Dan, if ya evev want/need a 14FF/D60 race/seal tool, just contact me, its on the house.

going to debur everything up and gring the cover hat welds smooth and powder coat the cover and U bolt plates a silver vein black.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Very nice!

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep, great vendor. Heavy duty parts.:waytogo:

4. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dan is a great guy that has great struff. The welds are fantastic on my 60 cover.

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Looks nice man:D

6. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I talked to him a couple of weeks ago, nice guy, I need to find time to call and order my cap (I allrady started the 60 cover but still am going with his 14 cap).

7. Cajun4x4

Cajun4x4 1/2 ton status

my disc brake brackets for my 14 are on the way... i cant wait :D