Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my rear 10bolt replaced and got new GEARS!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 82Jimmy, Oct 11, 2000.

1. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Well bad news....I was being ruff with my new 383 and my 3.55 gears (my dad towed lots of crap and I blew the desiel just driving it) I have some small ass tires that make my jimmy look like a low rider. I burn out to show off all the time, anyway something happened and my rearend was whipping around slow! Something happened and I screwed it over bad... we put a new one in...except my dad put 2.76 gears in so it won't do sh!t till 2nd gear. I would like to say from now on I will LISTEN TO BIGGRAY71 from now on. Everything he tells me will happen when I get ruff or overly abusive on it happens! I guess for being careless and ruff I get punished with not being able to burn out! [sad]

Waiting for the surgeon general to ban K5's and Jimmys for being too addictive

2. 89K5

89K5 1/2 ton status

Don't think of it as careless, think of it as showin some K5 whoop a**! Guess I'm gettin old. I'm to afraid to do anything to prevent me from getting to work the next day. Have fun!!!!

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>A little leprachaun came to me in my sleep and told me that if you replaced it with another 10 bolt that it will explode within the next 2 weeks [​IMG]. I see you noticed that everything i tell you has come true, its not a coincidence! I am using my phsycic powers to cause your truck to break! [​IMG] Did you replace the whole rear or just the gears?</font color=blue>

http://www.chrisd71k5.coloradok5.com <font color=blue></font color=blue>