Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my RECTAL exam today.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

All was going well with the exam, untill i felt both his hands on my shoulders /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Naw, i'm kidding. I was just curious how many views this would get. I mean honestly, how BORED do you have to be to read about somebodys rectal exam?....lmao GOT YA! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

This bored.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYou need to change your title to "REPEAT OFFENDER" with the amount of reposts' you make... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

lol..one step behind the game. Just the way I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just admit it, you were hoping i would go into detail about the exam wasnt ya?.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

YOU'RE A BAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just admit it, you were hoping i would go into detail about the exam wasnt ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont, I will. I went for my exam last month.
    Damn nurse said "you wont need anything to make you relax, only takes a minute" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The BITCH LIED /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

But anyways....im bored so i'll tell you about the neat video screen you can watch while the doc is stuffing 6 feet of 2" garden hose up your a$$. Actually, that probably would have been an easier way to get cleaned out other than the gallon of saltwater mixed with baking soda sh!t you have to drink the day before... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Really...want me to detail what I saw on the screen? Well...guess I didnt follow directions too well, it looked like he was driving a K5 thru the mud bogs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh yea...I think he had to do some rock crawling to get to the final turn /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahhhhh damn....things to post about when your bored /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Whats freightening is that the doc payed big money to END UP digging around in there.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Really...want me to detail what I saw on the screen? Well...guess I didnt follow directions too well, it looked like he was driving a K5 thru the mud bogs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh yea...I think he had to do some rock crawling to get to the final turn /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

omg k5 through a mud bog. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    All was going well with the exam, untill i felt both his hands on my shoulders

[/ QUOTE ]

and when the Dr. told you that you should have these exams weekly you said "alright!!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

after a few weeks of that its...

_____________/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Jeremy's Dr.___ () 8======D /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif---Jeremy
    _____________/\__________//__\\_

time for oral exams!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

10. jekbrown

cmon, not even a single comment on my art work?! sheesh, tough crowd!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

11. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Great art work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. jekbrown

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i especially like the angry look on the docs face... sorta like jeremy is getting the "grudge ****". /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

14. 88Silverado

I tried to "Quote" it just after you posted it but the faces didnt show /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think thats some "sucky" art work /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Just admit it, you were hoping i would go into detail about the exam wasnt ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont, I will. I went for my exam last month.
    Damn nurse said "you wont need anything to make you relax, only takes a minute" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The BITCH LIED /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

But anyways....im bored so i'll tell you about the neat video screen you can watch while the doc is stuffing 6 feet of 2" garden hose up your a$$. Actually, that probably would have been an easier way to get cleaned out other than the gallon of saltwater mixed with baking soda sh!t you have to drink the day before... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you liked it and met a new man! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

16. 88Silverado

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like you liked it and met a new man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh baby baby.....It was fun loosing my virginity the first time when I was on the giving end NOT the receiving end.
    Damn, I didnt even get dinner. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like you liked it and met a new man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh baby baby.....It was fun loosing my virginity the first time when I was on the giving end NOT the receiving end.
    Damn, I didnt even get dinner. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! No "wine me, dine me, 69 me?" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif