Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my rollbar back -- fabricator recommendation (Bay Area)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dremu, Apr 3, 2003.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Just got my rollbar back from Greg72, and I had to look three times to see which legs he'd welded up (had to shorten one set of legs). He does beautiful work and is a great guy, so if y'all in the Bay Area are looking for a roll bar, cage, or any amazing steelfab work, shoot him a PM.

My membership just paid for itself finding a fabguru here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-- A

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I don't know about that guy. You should see the rickity-a$$ cage he's building for me. I'll probably bend that thing just hoisting myself into the truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just kidding. My cage is almost done. It's looking really sweet. I should have some pics up soon. It's gonna be nice to finally be able to sit up high enough to see over the dash. I had him build a seat mount into the cage.

3. dremu

Ya know, your cage is what sold me first up -- I mean, Greg was great on the phone and all, but this is some guy in his garage ... but when I saw the work he did on your cage... wow. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice rig, btw. My '74 is ... rather more stock /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I think you're confusing mjf for Zakk... If I'm not mistaken, mjf's cage is still being built and Zakk has the only complete Tortilla Fabwerx cage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

5. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Nope. My truck is at Greg's house. The cage is in &amp; mostly finished. He's just putting some finishing touches on it now. It looks really good.

In a day or so I will have my own tortilla fab cage.

6. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I think I will get a stencil or sticker for the cage: Tortilla Fabwerx by Greg72

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

hahahaha.

um i don't know about that guy Greg...
    He's kinda goofy.

Ask him about cornholio!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

8. dremu

Sorry, wasn't clear. Saw MJF's cage in the works in the -- what did you call it? Tortilla Fabwerx -- shop /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am Cornholio! I need TP for my rollcage! Do you have rollio(cage) for my holio?

-- A

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> OK, OK, I'm the [censored]... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif </font>

10. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

There is a similarity after all...........

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif