Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my sliders on

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Sep 1, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

First I would like to say that JOE (kidjethro) rocks....HE did these and they are great looking and I think will hold up to the bashing's
    Here is some pic's.. slider's
    Again joe you are the man....It was cool hanging out at your gramps place today.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

They look great!

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Right on Mikey. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Had alot of fun today. Made some sliders, Did some wheelin. All in all a good day. You should try to get some shots of how we mounted them....From the bottom. That would be a cool thing for peeps to see. Mikes rig is a 73...so it's got the wierd rocker box things under there. Alittle more difficult to build a slider for them. The ones I built for my 76 were easy cause it was easy to get to the frame. Anyways.Thanks again Mikey and Jeff/CRAWLIN70 for the 203. I was pretty stoked when I saw that it still had the shifter on it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Mikey when did you get the new fender/ door and why? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Not new the old one just I was playing with the stock factory colors to see what I wanted to paint it.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif