Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got my tires on.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudFrog, Aug 8, 2000.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Hey ya'll just had to tell ya. I got my 31x13.50 MT HP's mounted on 15x10's on Sat. THEY KICK ASS. I still have the stock ride and they look tough. Even though it doesn't have a lift it actually looks like it does now. I wanted the stock ride (for now) and still be able to take trips and stuff. I tested them out Sat. night at a local trail. I pulled a cherokee from a rut he was stuck in. And a friend of mine has a Wrangler with 35"s and we played follow the leader. I went throw everything he did, and he actually drowned his engine out in one pit. And guess who pulled him out. I only had a slight bit of trouble once where the ruts were too wide for me to pass by like the jeeps, my tires spun out a little bit, but I just backed up and hammered it and got through with no problem (had to show those jeepers what POWER was) Needless to say I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THESE TIRES. Those of ya'll who wan't to remain stock and have a killer rig, Look into a set of 31x13.50's. You can go with a differen't brand I just got a killer deal on mine. I'll try to have some pics posted this weekend.

89 K5 Silverado
    http://mudfrog.coloradok5.com

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Can't wait to see them on the trail brother. Maybe you'll be pulling me out. Definately post some pics, I want to see em. See you on the trails.
    Boss