Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got new tires

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Oct 16, 2004.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

39.5x18x15 boggers /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

GOOD WORK!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Where did you pick those up at??

4. leadfoot067

found them in the little nickel... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

pffffttt. ya need some 38x11 boggers.
    All kidding aside, those look sweet. Good work

6. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I don't think I can wheel with you guys anymore /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

My poor neglected heap will never keep up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't think I can wheel with you guys anymore /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Kerry/Edwards '04
    2004 elections, The end of an error

[/ QUOTE ]

good! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

j

8. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Kerry/Edwards '04
    2004 elections, The end of an error

[/ QUOTE ]

good! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Poop on you /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

just playin, when I go wheelin, I really dont give a crap who is out there so long as they like to wheel and are out to have good times. Commies, Nazis, vicacrats, repubs, nader-ites, whatever, its all good. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

10. leadfoot067

HOLY CRAP /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif.....these tires are awsome.....just got back from 4 days in naches,rained most of the time. ran alot of the kaner trail in the mud....cruised right thru the particular spots that gave me alot of trouble with regular swampers,READ, HAD TO WINCH WITH REGULAR SWAMPERS..... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif....not no mo....and they drive on the road reasonably well also...they arent balanced and the shake is minimal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    HOLY CRAP /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif.....these tires are awsome.....just got back from 4 days in naches,rained most of the time. ran alot of the kaner trail in the mud....cruised right thru the particular spots that gave me alot of trouble with regular swampers,READ, HAD TO WINCH WITH REGULAR SWAMPERS..... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif....not no mo....and they drive on the road reasonably well also...they arent balanced and the shake is minimal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats where you were you sum' bitch! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I stopped by your house earlier in the week and you weren't around, weren't at work, and didn't answer your phone... I thought you had fallen off the planet... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. leadfoot067

yeppers..... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif......i was havin fun..... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif