Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got new Warn Premium Hubs.....Just got home from 5 hours of "unstucking".

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Got new Warn Premium Hubs.....Just got home from 5 hours of \"unstucking\".

After almost a month of driving without 4wheel drive do to a blown up left front hub....I just installed my new Warns today. And of course I had to go on a test run. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif And promptly got stuck. I couldnt even open my doors....Had to crawl out the back. YeeeHaa!! I LOVE it!! After walking for an hour or so, I called my friend Kim, who has a '90 K5/6"/35's...We tried for another hour or so to yank me out. No luck. Called up my buddy and Kims brother in law, Josh of J&J Motorsports here in Grass Valley, CA. (One of the local 4x4 shops in town) For the price of one 12 pack of Coors Light, He and his early '80's Toyaota/thing/it winched me out...WoooHooo!!! One things for sure, I feel sorry for the poor bastard that has to clean out the carwash. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

lol.....I had to tell someone about that and ya'all are the unlucky ones...Hope someone gets a kick out of that. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Got new Warn Premium Hubs.....Just got home from 5 hours of \"unstucking\".

you got pics right????????

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Re: Got new Warn Premium Hubs.....Just got home from 5 hours of \"unstucking\".

Dude....Thats the first thing I thought off when I realized I was stuck...."[censored]! I'm stuck and I dont have my camera...this would make perfect pics to post on CK5!" I didn't have my digital camera with me or ya'all be seein the pics right now...But Kim had her camera with her. As soon as she gets her film developed, I will get them scanned and posted here for all to see....And laugh at. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif