Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got on CK5 for 5 mins ...............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Aug 13, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

After changing my fluids tonight in diff and engine oil . I come in to CK5 to check my home for 5 mins . I just spent the last hour talking to 5 different people in PM's back and forth when I should of been in the shower .

Its good to have friends , but CK5 is FAMILY /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif its like its own little comuinity /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif*Jacob*Deanna*Jeremy***

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, darn tootin' had a memeber call me the other night. really nice guy he is. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

know what you meen my computer chair id dirty cuse i sit on hwere for and couple of min (2 hours) after work befor my shower /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    know what you meen my computer chair id dirty cuse i sit on hwere for and couple of min (2 hours) after work befor my shower /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    mine too, always take a break from working on the rig to check CK5 or when I'm done I sit for "a minute" before I jump in the shower.

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

my wife gets mad I say I'll only be a minute, turns out being an hour+. I love it here! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I hear it from the wife all the time as well , too much computer , too much truck , you spent how much for what off E-bay /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

im on here alot to... this morning I just wanted to check my PMs and COG, then I ended up being on here for an hour /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. unclematty

Quote from my wife, "I hate that truck, I hope it burns to the ground." she hates thats where I go to "be with it" when she is upset with me, (which is quite often, now that she's, awful...um, um, I mean pregnant! she just resents that I spend time with you guys and that big 4wd gm product. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hear it from the wife all the time as well , too much computer , too much truck , you spent how much for what off E-bay /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wow!! sounds the same over here!! But this is still a great place! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Great place...they even have a SPELL CHECK function... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. unclematty

you must mean the a$$ chewin ya get when ya spell sumpin incorrectly /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

ha ha thats y when i don't have time to read all the posts i just hang out in the lounge and have a laugh or catch up on botd pics. when i know i have a couple hours with nothing to do i read all the posts in the garage, then 73-91, then anything else that catches my eye. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i love you ck5 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

The friendships I've made here are the best! Thankyou Steve, thankyou CK5 family. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

My wife harrasses me about time spent on the computer at CK5. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But that is only because she wants to play the Sims game. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

well at least your not as bad as me..

I will talk on my cell while in the shower if I am waiting for the call, or in a hurry /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

people in the living room really think I am wierd /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

come to think of it, it is wiered that after a while it realy seems like youve known the people your talking to for years(actually some of us have) even though we've never met. Man this place is the best! full of other people who also love their trucks for some reaseon. GOOD TIMES! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

they're making waterproof cell phones now? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I stand at the far end of the shower and keep the water angled at down town...

I also find that the signal is best on the tolite /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha ooh I get it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif