Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got paint today..great deal too!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Apr 8, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Well while picking up my new gears I figured I would stop by Space Age Paint and look at differen't colors.

I realized that the yellow I wanted they could't do in enamel so I looked at other colors find a bright red pearl I liked bought thought hell no for a couple hundred bucks a gallon. That would be pinstipped in no time at all if I wheeled with marve and the boys.

But the lady "who looked realy good too" tells me they have over fifty gallons already mixed on sale for $40.00, damn I thought, thats cheaper than the white or black. "She also knew what she was doing, and drives a 77 blazer"

So for less that 130.00 I have 2 gallons and every thing to paint it, and its also a urethane paint, this makes me happier than a cheap enamel.

Now I will just keep the doors off and get some 4x4iron bumpers to match my sliders and I will be good to go!

basically... I am sooo happy!

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

its a good feeling when things come along!! i cant wait to start turning my truvck in to a beast...first thing i got to take care of though is body work..that is inner fenders, rockers and cab corners, driver door..(have), tailgate (have). and a driver fender...its not rusty, but dented...and then prime and paint that thing!! not sure what color, but then its time for a 4" lift and 33's and 3/4 running gear!

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Yep great feeling, I just am shocked I walked in there dead
    set on yellow or tangerene orange and I walk out with bright red pearl..wtf? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I think it will look good though, for a while at least, hey at least it isn't puke green like cough..'MARVE" cough. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif