Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got pics now

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ddawg, May 15, 2002.

1. ddawg

ddawg Registered Member

....but the site is slow to open. I'm sorry 'bout that. Think I need to resize pics on the site for speed. Anyway, if yer patient I got some shots of my new K5 and a shot of my ol' cherokee. Check out the pics of the diffs. Are those Dana 44's under the j**p and corp. 10 bolts on the K5? Yeah, I'm new to 4x4 build ups.
    www.geocities.com/y2krednek/4wheelinouthouse

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's one clean K/5. How's it look inside ??? I'm jelous.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn it i hate f#$%%ing yahoo/geocitys i cant see the pics Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer
    f@#$ing yahoo /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. ddawg

ddawg Registered Member

It's clean on the inside as it has no trim panels. We're talking bare bones K5. It sure cuts down on the weight but where to mount the speakers!!?? I'll get some pics of the inside when I try to speed up the site.