Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got pulled over tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, May 30, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

first times kinda scary...and a statey to boot....he said he saw me fly out of my work parking lot(which i did and never will again)....i dont think i`ve ever been so scared....i was like yes sir no sir the whole time...he asked if i had anyone in the back and i said no sir and i think when he shined the flashlight in the window he saw the sherrifs dept sticker(was there when i got it)..then he said are you going to go straight home ben and behave tonight, i said yes sir....taught me a good lesson....excuse me while i go wipe up the mess:eek1: :D
    atleast he gave me a warning

2. DirtyJim

DirtyJim 1/2 ton status

wait untill you get boxed in and pulled out of the vehicle. that makes for an interesting night.

3. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

Wait until they box you in, pull you out and make you put your hands flat on the HOT hood in the middle of summer and when you pick them up they hit you on the kidneys with the baton. Now that's fun...:)

4. DirtyJim

DirtyJim 1/2 ton status

yeah but the best is when they read you your rights. i felt like i was on cops

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

never have been read the rights. i can tell you from experience the chrome bracelets they let you try on are uncomfortable. oddly enough, when you're not wearing any clothes, and your lady friend isnt either, the bracelets are more comfortable. :D

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Just wait until you are in a caravan shooting back and forth between cars with airsoft guns and somebody in another car freaks out and calls 911, and then getting pulled over on the side of the road and held at gun point by atleast 5 officers(3 packing shotguns) boxed in by 5 state trooper cars and down on your knees with your hands behind your head and having a school bus with alot of the HS faculty drive by at that point. Oh yeah that happened right outside of San Marcos, Tx bc our girls volleyball team went to state. Stupid.........yes..................................fun..............heck yes..........would I do it again.............................pb not.

Remington

7. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Worst traffic stop for me was when I was 19... I was headed to work one morning about 5AM, driving my 77 GMC longbed with the multicolor primer scheme, and a big HD sticker in the window..

I pass a cop sitting in his cruiser parked on a driveway apron with his lights flashing, but I don't see anything going on..

I continue past (notspeeding) and go over the crest of the hill.. I then see before me about 5 fire trucks putting out the last of a fire that I found out later to have consumed about a city block's worth of retail shops..

I stop the truck, and right then, the cruiser pulls me over, then I'm surrounded by cops and a bunch of angry firemen.. They all holler at me for running a roadblock.. They got even more pissed when I said that a roadblock should be ON THE ROAD, and not be one car sitting in some guys driveway... Hell, nobody was even on the road directing traffic, and do you think the radio would have reported the fire? nooo..

so, I got held there for about an hour while they ran my plates, and took turns telling me what an idiot I was. They have a right to a bad day, I s'pose, but damn, talk about wrong place / wrong time.

Tom

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

About the best I can do is on the first one, not only did I get the ticket, but I got the ass chewing along with it. Doesn't pay to get caught speeding by a cop who just got done working an accident.

Only other one would be the time that a certain unnamed East Bay, CA PD had about 5 of their officers behind my van, tactically positioned for a firefight. Not fun either.

From the other side, there's not much to really talk about. There was the shooter in the stolen Mustang who not only used his turn signal to pull over, he stopped without incident and gave up without a problem. Our guess was that he thought if he had ran from us, we would have initiated the gunshots. We didn't trouble ourselves to inform him that we don't do that around these parts. But we would have been more than happy to chase him another 40 miles towards his intended destination, crossing the state line and letting those guys initiate the gunshots, since they are allowed to...........:D

9. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've been stopped a total of 3 times. Twice in my beater within a day of buying it (running around with my blown up 89's plates on it, which is legal for one week after purchasing a vehicle) and once at a random stop for checking licenses and insurance. I was in my buddy's truck, and forgot my license in mine which was at home with something taken apart :(

That was a 250 buck lesson I'll never forget :( They figured I'd stolen the truck till another buddy saw me in cuffs in the back of the cruiser, and went to get the buddy I borrowed the truck from, who cleared me, and left me with just a license ticket, and not grand theft auto :O

10. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

story please.

11. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

:haha: What you want to wear a pair of crome cuffs and have your wife give you more hickys :haha: . She's a real sucker ain't she :p: . Oh , and for the record I have not had a ticket in a long time . Everyone of them that I did get I deserved but there was a few times when ridding the old gsxr-1100 I seen small flashing blue & red lights and they faded quickly and I never stuck around to see what they wanted . I was a bit crazy when I was younger .

12. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Good ol' Mass Staties...

When I was taking my license test (in taunton) the cop was having a VERY bad day, first thing he said was "oh, I could fail you right now, most staties won't do a standard" :rolleyes: By the end of the test....remember statie with gun on hip...."I will ****ING FAIL YOU, get your hands on the wheel!" (doing a 3 point turn with a stick....try keeping both YOUR hands on the wheel while doing this :screwy: )

Then couple months later got pulled over for "hesitating at a green light" :rolleyes: Got pulled out of the car at gun poiint for that one....it was by a rival town cop (waltham cop, I'm from lexington) obviously he let me go after scaring the piss out of me and making put my hands on the trunk...said "you come into my town again tonight and you're going to jail (for what I didn't really know, but I definitely didn't go to "his" town for a little while...

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Last time I got pulled over was in west Texas ant aboot 3 AM. Had 4 other guys in the Burb, fully loaded - roof rack and all - headed to Az. trooper followed us for aboot 5 miles until another couple showed up and then pulled us over.

He was very professional aboot it, said he just wanted to make sure that we were not drunk. They checked everything over and let us go after talking for a minute. That would not have been the place to piss them off, there were more deer for the next 10 miles than people.

14. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

heres a war story from the other side...
    if I have repeated myself..humor me..Im getting old

I had just transferred from the ghetto to west hollyweird... young hard charging deputy used to ghetto folk now in the middle of rock and roll land..
    3rd night out they throw me in a one man car and tell me to go have fun...it was a friggin cherry patch and I didnt know what to stop first..
    I began working Sunset Blvd in front of the Roxy and the Whiskey (famous... well thats debatable..rock and roll bars)...

An old ford truck with three dirtbag erectuses goes by and gives me the "we arent bad people we're innocent look",, the look that is universal to ex cons who cant help but be suspicious to policemen..

I catch up to them and they quickly turn down some side streets.. obviously trying to ditch me. I violate the universal rule policemen live by "always know where you are" and lose the street sign as we make a couple of turns.. I know generally where I am but not specifically... bad ca ca for me

I light up the knuckleheads for some henious inane vehicle code violation that allows me to stop them and they slowly... very slowly pull over... I use all my takedown lights and both spots and begin my approach... I can see the occupants looking in the rear view mirrors for me... as I get to within ten feet of the vehicle I hear " we're going to take him".... now they werent gonna take me to disneyland.. and they werent about to buy me pizza.. I knew they intended to try and kill me...

I back off and go back to my patrol car... I cant ask for backup because I dont know where I am... sooooooo I do the next best thing.. I create it...
    I yell out that I have a K9 and that he is loose and to follow my directions specifically.. this works and I see what I can only term as "hesitation" going on inside the truck... basically I do a felony stop and begin ordering the occupants out at gunpoint... btw,, I ALWAYS had my gun out on every traffic stop... L.A. is just like that.. if you dont .. you die..

Dont laugh.. I began giving my "dog" commands...

After some time the driver eventually complies and comes out and I bring him back to me and handcuff him to a telephone pole... I interview him quickly and learn the passengers are both armed and they are ex cons on a robbery spree...(they liked west hollyweird because gay people and rockers dont carry guns and dont fight back)... dont ask me how I learn all this info in 30 seconds with someone handcuffed to a phone pole.. its a technique that takes a couple of years to develop. Of course twisted testicles help

I explain to the occupants I know thay are armed and assure them that my shotgun pointed at their heads will work better than theirs stuck between their legs... Out they come.. eventually handcuffed and safely in the radiocar.... they began jabbering that they didnt think I had a dog but they werent sure and it threw them off their plan

I arrested them for reasonable cause robbery.. they had a sawed off shotgun and a pistol.. ski masks and ductape... the detective who interviewed them was awesome and got them to cop to planning to kill me... and they were convicted of conspiracy to murder a peace officer along with everything else and received 9 years... doesnt sound like a lot but for kalifornia it was a real win.. murderers get less time out here...

I was sweating cold when it was done...

I lost street signs in the future Im sure.... but I used the dog trick many times... we would get people to give up actually barking into the P.A.....

but thats another war story for another time

cam

ps kinda puts getting a ticket into a different perspective?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2006
  15. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

that's wierd.

camsk5 - that's sweet. :D

16. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I cant count the number of tickets I've gotten. I'm a bit of a slow learner aparently, but I havent gotten any in a long time and intend to keep it that way. The good news is due to playing the legal game and spending heinous amounts of money I had all but 1 dismissed.

17. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I took my licience test in North Attelboro and I had a lady statie. DAMN was she a dyke!! She had the full belt on with a gun, ammo, maze, and night stick. The most intimedating thing was the wicked shiny knee high boots :eek1:. But at least she didn't make me parallel park.

I am proud of myself that I have never been pulled over even though I consistantly go over the speed limit mostly because my speedo doesn't work :crazy:. I know where all the cops speed trap in my town any way.

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

it involves mass quantities of beaver oil, and one very rigid test rod. :D

19. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

so basically, you just bent over, and took it all without any lube???

why be scared???, have something to hide in your truck?

ask him/her, what the problem is, and just say,,,ok,,,nothing else,

20. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

because i knew what the problem was, and so did he, and i guess the first time just snuck up on me, and with it being a statey it made it even worse