Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got Rice?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, May 26, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

WTF is up with this junk ?

Yikes !

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, fawkin ricers. Ya know, peeps can drive whatever they want, and modify it however they want... but when i see a guy who has a 1.6L honda with a big ass wing bolted to the trunk and he's talkin about how ricers are so "bling bling" and "soooooo f'in fast!" etc I just wanna drive right over the top of his rig. Some engines put in japanese made cars are pretty amazing, they put out a lot for their size... but I wouldnt trade a 426 hemi, or furd 427, and a sweet 454 or 502 for every japanese engine ever made. American muscle is where its at when it comes to mo power, and until i see the faster drag cars throwing out their 500ci hemis for ricer engines, I'll continue to laugh in the face of guys who think their hondas have "soooo much power".

j

9. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Was drivin to work this mornin in my Mustang 5.0. I was in a 45 zone on a 2 lane road folowing a guy doing the speed limit.
    A stupid rice boy in a Honda got right on my tail to let me know he was there then passed both of us. His little fart can was blowing like crazy.
    The Cop in the oncoming traffic lane was so impressed with that amazing display of power he turned around to catch him and show him how fast his Chevy Impala was. Me and the other guy just pulled over and let him have the road.
    Seeing that stupid ricer get a ticket made my whole day /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    lol, fawkin ricers. Ya know, peeps can drive whatever they want, and modify it however they want... but when i see a guy who has a 1.6L honda with a big ass wing bolted to the trunk and he's talkin about how ricers are so "bling bling" and "soooooo f'in fast!" etc I just wanna drive right over the top of his rig. Some engines put in japanese made cars are pretty amazing, they put out a lot for their size... but I wouldnt trade a 426 hemi, or furd 427, and a sweet 454 or 502 for every japanese engine ever made. American muscle is where its at when it comes to mo power, and until i see the faster drag cars throwing out their 500ci hemis for ricer engines, I'll continue to laugh in the face of guys who think their hondas have "soooo much power".

j

[/ QUOTE ] Very well put, I couldn't agree more.

13. jekbrown

i like how in the fast and the furious u have these guys that are 'sposed to REALLY be into racing... into it enuff that they will throw down thousands of $$$s to race. They talk about how using "part x" will "save us a few pounds" etc and yet these same guys have TONS of crap in their cars that no racer would. Huge sound systems, playstation game systems, cooshy interiors yada yada yada. I know its supposed to be street racing and all, but its still purdy cheesy. Someday I am gonna build me a 71 challenger with a 'charged 440... and I dont plan on having jack for an interior... unless a full chrome-moly cage and a pair of racin seats counts as "cooshy". /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

14. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The Fast and The Furious:

1) the eclipse has both direct port injection NOS and Fogger system at the same time. (described in two completely different thoughts)

2) the more bottles you have the faster you go

3) they use 10 spark plugs on 6 cylinders

4) 10 second quarter miles don't usually last 3 minutes

5) If you can show me a wheel stand in a charger WHILE roasting the tires I will be your slave for life.

6) for some reson the Nitrous is only used while in top gear and only once.

6) dual stage NOS is being able to hit the button twice.

Theres more. The only reason I ever watched that movie or still do, is to laugh at it.

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Theres more. The only reason I ever watched that movie or still do, is to laugh at it.

[/ QUOTE ] That would be the only reason I watched it and I gotta say it was pure hell to sit through it without puking.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahaha thats mad funny and so true but the retard one kinda pisses me of..i dunno it just bugs me when people make fun of people with problems..but those were really funny! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

My lug nuts have more torque than your Honda!

18. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

HAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Gotta watch that Chevycalgal! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

19. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, there is a hot chick in it... thats worth seein'. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I actually just watch it to check out the challenger. Is the wheelie fake? of course it is... is that still a badass challenger? heck yeah! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll never be rich enuff to build a 426-equipped chall... but I would like to build a charged 440 one... that'd be kick ass. In any case, the one in the flick is fawkin sexy. I just hope in the sequel they show more american cars doing what they really do to ricers. lol. somehow I doubt it, but ya never kno...

j

20. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    is that still a badass challenger?

[/ QUOTE ] Nope, but that Charger sure was cool! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif