Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got 'shrooms??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Got \'shrooms??

Magic Mushrooms can liven up any party!

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Re: Got \'shrooms??

man that is totally messed up. i bet he won't be doing any more illegal drugs. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif that is crazy.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

(King Diamond/grandma voice)Care for a cup of tea!!! (King Diamond/grandma voice)/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Student cuts off penis and tongue after drinking hallucinogenic tea

A student cut off his own penis and his tongue after drinking an infusion of the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

The 18-year-old, only named as Andreas W, from Halle in Germany drank a tea made with the hallucinogenic angels' trumpet plants.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

The emergency doctor who arrived a few minutes later said the student had cut off his penis and his tongue with garden shears and it was impossible to reattach the organs.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years. Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

Angels' Trumpets, known for their fragrant and trumpet shaped flowers, have increasingly become popular as an alternative drug in Germany.

[/ QUOTE ] If it can't be reattached, go ahead and kill me, I see no reason to live as a Unic. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

agreed, hes probably permanently messed up

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

drugz r for the weak. its a natural selection of sorts, this guy wont be infecting the gene pool anymore. good on em.

j

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Good thing they can operate on kidney stones or you may not be infecting the gene pool.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

that sucks. i have no sympathy however.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Good thing they can operate on kidney stones or you may not be infecting the gene pool.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im never having kids, so I wont be either way. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

11. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

holy crack, batman! thats soem crazy sheep.........
    damn....

12. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

The docs should attempt the adadictomy but in reverse. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Boy oh boy. Suck is own crank and lick his ass at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Havin' drinks tonight huh Jim....? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sounds like propaganda so kids won't try drugs... kinda effective huh?

I learned a few years ago, I'm staying the [darn] away from shrooms. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ahh gotta love the fungus. lol. j/k. people go crazy. i knew of a guy that took shrooms and he jumped off a balcony thinking it was gonna save his life or something. i guess he got some visuals or something. i dunno. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I spent all night holding some asshat down while he [darn] and pissed his pants and threw up all over himself cause he thought he should eat the whole bag... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifShrooms are way better than fry, less harsh on the body but only in moderation young druggyson, this trumpet plant thing sounds like you can't control the amount worth a sh!t, he should have been more careful, but ya never know, I have in my possession one bottle of contraban absynth of which I partook of one fine evening and I didn't cut off my ear like VanGogh or turn into jack the fawkin ripper but my face did go numb and it tastes stongly of whorehound or anise and I hate the taste of black licorice, so...,I'm partial to large quantities of pain pills and excess amounts of whisky... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifRAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE, i THINK i'M HAVING A FLASHBACK NOW.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I found last night taking my meds and this now prescribed sleeping pill at the sametime messed me up, not "good/bad" but definetally like I was drunk. Think I will space out taking them tonight.

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

mmmmm legal drugs.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah but they say the sleeping pill may be addictive /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif