Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GOT SOME BADNEWS GUYS

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CRAWLIN70, Oct 30, 2002.

1. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

Well just talked to chaz. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifdmv fawked him over /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif they would not give him his licens back. **** that sucks.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif **** THE DMV /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

what all did they say?? that fawkin sux. later.

jacob

3. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Grumble mutter... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Been there...

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ooh I bet he's not happy /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Sux to get Screwed over, doesn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

OK just got back from the modesto DMV...and here is how the freekin dumb ass california law works...if you go uncounsios for any reason (and i do mean any reason) weather it be gettin knocked in the head with a baseball bat, gettin punch in the mouth, seizure, car wreck..or what ever...you licence is gone for a min of 6 months..now how fawked up is that...so in 6 months i have to go to another hearing at DMV to see if they will give it back then...no gaurentte either..i so freekin hate DMV..its gettin old really quick beggin for rides to work, school, grocery store or where ever...i am wearing out my welcome for gettin rides.. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif dose some one have a punching bag i can borrow for awhile..or maybe a baseball bat and a old tv/computer or something that i can destroy..i need to let some anger out in a bad way /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

chaz i will come get you and bring you over. i have a car going to the junkyard you could beat the sh!t out of it whit a bat...lol... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

You kinda get the same feeling when you send a member 50.00 for something and never get it............

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

sweet...the wrecking yard wont even have to crush it by the time i am done with it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

sorry for reigniting any fires but, what happend to you to make them take it away

11. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok well......sit down and get comfortable and get ready to read the story....it goes a little something like this.

August 14th (a day after my b-day) i was driving pilot car for our trucking company..well anyway i had been up since about 4 am and had already made one trip from sonora to sacramento and we are back up at sonora again loading up the 2nd of 3 Cat 327 scrapers up gettin it ready to be hauled back to sacramento (sacramento to sonora is about a 3 1/2 hour drive for the route we were taking because it was a over height and over weight load). so i was on top of the machine throwing some air lines on the top of it for the breaks on the dolly the scraper was on..and i started feelin kinda dissy and fell off the top of it (about a 10 foot drop to the ground) and went uncounsious..(i am not sure if i had a seizure or not but i think i did because i was sore as all hell the next day) well a few mins later i stood up and started walkin to the truck and the driver saw me...i still wasent "all there" mentaly since i just raddled my brain..so he took me to the hospital..well because i went uncounsious the hospital turned me into DMV..so a little over a month later (sept 20th) the weekend we went to the rubicon..well anyway i got a letter in the mail saying my licence was suspended /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..ok so i call up DMV to schedule a hearing.and the soonest one was today...whitch was a month and 2 week wait /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..so i was like what ever i can wait that long /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif..so in that time periord i end up goin to the doc about 3 times and get blood tests everytime to get regulated on meds and do everything the doc told me to do..so he fills out the DMV paper work sayin i would have no problem at all driving a vehical.....( i will finish the story later...i have stuff i need to get done)

TO BE CONTINUED.......................................

ok on with the story....well today my dad took me down to modesto DMV to talk to the hearring officer...she went over all the records she had...she had my medical records since 94 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif keep in mind i turned 16 in 96 so dident get my licence till then...so aparently everytime i had gone into the hospital and was uncoucious dmv knows /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so she was lookin at past history and not the current that the doctor had sent in this time...she really dident care either...the bitch basicly had her mind made up before we even walked in to the room.. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so now i have to wait 6 months (not sure if its from when they sent the notice or from now) either way it sucks ass...i am goin to drop my classes at school tommorow..just because its such a pain in the ass to get to school and then try to get to wrok after...i normaly have to hang around school about an hour more than i really need to...so thats one more hour i am not gettin in at work..since we close at 4 some days i only get a hour and a half in...its really killin me...my pay checks have only been 350 every two weeks and my house payment has been 700 a month...so how do i pay other bills you ask?? well i tap into my savings accout that is almost tapped out...when i had my licence i was makin about 200 more per paycheck and that made all the differnce in the world....instead of loosing my license i would raduther be required to go to DMV everyday of my life and be kicked in the junk pile than loose my license..i just dont get it... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif..i have never had a problem while driving....ever...why cant they just give me my damn license back and let me go on with normal life again...its like having your legs choped off...feel compleatly worthless. anyway..i started rambeling twards the end but there ya go..the whole story /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

12. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

You could always claim residence at my place here in Maryland. Get a phony P.O. box in this state and have it forwarded to yours in CA. I really dont care, as long as it helps you out. Of Course that means your instate tuition is out the door. Besides if congressmen, presidents, CEO's, etc.. can do it, why not you?

13. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

that does suck- how about trying to break your front shaft - that always works for me - if you were closer i'd give ya a ride man- even with all the bad stuff ya said about me being an ass and all - Jess

14. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

damn man, i never knew there was a law that forbid you to have a licenese if you go unconcious, thats kinda trippy, Good luck

15. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i thought about that...but my room mate is friends with a few stockton cops and we asked them about doin that...and they said if i got pulled over with a out of state license they would still check the california database and then they would see my suspened license in ca...then they would consider it driving without a license..so it would be 1000 fine plus they would take what ever car/truck i was driving for 30 days at 45 bucks per day storage fee...so i would be screwed even more...and with my record with speeding tickets that would be bad juju..so i am up sh!t creek without a paddle...but...i am thinkin about buyin a go-ped to get around town..that would be fine for lodi...but in stockton...they require a drivers licence (damn city ordence) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..they are not makin this easy for me at all..

16. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

been there done that...broke the front on the mini rubicon at hollister at blazer fest...but just twisted the tube in half..but i expect to snap it good now since i have the locker in front..but got a few freebee spares layin around..(one that got painted pink and short bus wrote down it by my friend /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..but oh well )

17. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

story above finished

18. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

Wow, I wrecked my truck a few months back because of sleep deprivation or what ever. Basically I got 2 hours of sleep in 2 1/2 days. Was driving home at 2am and went off a Canyon. Sure enough I got a letter in the mail saying my license was going to be suspended if I did'nt call them. I called them and gave them all my insurence info and they said everything was taken care of. Then I got a letter a week later saying it was cleared. I know how it is though man, when I wrecked my truck I could'nt drive for about a month and a half. But hey look at the bright side you still have your truck. I could'nt drive and I lost my truck. But I am sorry to hear that, the DMV always fawks with you. Sorry bro. Later

19. You need a lawyer man, that sounds so HOAKY !! You wasn't even driving when it happened so DMV should not even be involved. If there is a medical problem with you causing you to blackout or have a siezure then by all means you need to have a full up eval and stay off the roads(hmmmm off-road) until you figure it out. Wouldn't want to see yoou or anyone else hurt. If the medical end goes well and they give you a good bill of health than I would go after some people for damages caused to you. I would see a good lawyer and and sue DDMV for your license back, pain and suffering, wages lost, transportation costs, and sue whoever notified DMV of the crap they shouldn't of been told in the first place(employer?). Hope everything is OK with you and good luck.

20. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Sounds like one more reason not to live in CA, too much sh** going on in that state /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif