Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got some seats

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by proyouring71nova, Feb 7, 2004.

1. proyouring71nova

proyouring71nova Registered Member

just bought a pair of Bucket seats that came out of a 98 Chevrolet Tahoe. They are Medium Gey in color. The driver's side is full power and the passenger's side is Manual w/ power lumbar. Hope I can get the power working on my 69 truck? I'll take some pics tommarow. -max

2. stretch67

stretch67 1/2 ton status

later model seats are well worth it! 1st gen cabs are so small every bit of adjustabilty helps. i went with 96 nissan maxima black leather ones in my 67 they are alot more comfy than stock i would reccomend running a inline fuse on the power wire with a 5 amp or lower till you get the power stuff figured out just in case you touch the wrong wire!

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool, hey do thoes seats have the built in sholder strap for the seatbelt?

4. proyouring71nova

proyouring71nova Registered Member

no, i didnt want the sholder strap, I'm going to put 4 points in so there would be no need. a guy has a pair of 99-04 seats with sholder straps for $400 out here , I can get his e-mail for you if you want.