Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got the blazer back!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sparky, Nov 1, 2000.

1. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    You may remember me makeing multiple posts about my oil leak problem. I replaced everything under the sun that oil could possibly be leaking out of. I was baffeled why it was still leaking. Well 20 hrs. worth of work later i fixed the problem. It costed me .25 $ and took 5 min. A screw rattled out infron of the fule pump. I had multiple friends who are expericence mechanics look at it, and they were as baffaled as I was. They guy who finaly pointed it out pulled the engine out of his Nova 4 times before he figured it out, so that made me feel a little better. Oh well. At least I get to drive the Blaze again. Thanks for all your help.

78 K-5

2. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

that is the hole that if you make a modified bolt you can hold the fuel pump rod up while changing fuel pumps, wish I had thought of that because I had the problem about a year ago.

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

3. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    Yup Yup! That would be the hole. Sux eh.

78 K-5

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Great Sparky.. now you can get together with us on Nov 11th for another run to the slab in Kingsland Texas.
    I believe you were wanting to meet up with us a week ago in Austin.. we had a gathering of 7 members on this post. And only 3 went wheeling..
    So we'd like for you to join us if you can..
    Congrats man..
    Wish I could find out where my Blazer is leaking oil from.. lol
    Mine is at the back of the engine on the driver's side.. and I just replaced the valve cover gaskets..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!

5. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Hey Sparky.. you up for a rockcrawling run with us on Nov 11th?
    Let us know..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!