Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got the Dick Cepek 2002 catalog today!!!

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by 79ChevySB, Jan 9, 2002.

1. 79ChevySB

79ChevySB 1/2 ton status

Just got the new catalog in the mail today and of course I was only looking at the Chevy stuff. First off there 6.5" lift kit looks hella tuff! With there kit it looks like the CV joints run almost straight across. Not at an angle like most kits I have seen! Second they now have a new 9" lift kit for 99-02 Silverados and Sierra 1/2 tons.
    I talked to Mike Horvatich and he was a really cool guy with lots of knowledge. If your interested the number is (915) 263-0696.

Work or 4 wheel? Work or 4 wheel? Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.....Screw work, lets go!

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Has someone bought the Dick Cepek name? Last I knew, they had gone out of business. [​IMG] I have a Cepek catalog from around 1976. It's pretty funny to look at some of the stuff they were selling back then. But the prices sure were a lot lower! [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck>www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck</a>
    It's a great day to be alive...

3. 79ChevySB

79ChevySB 1/2 ton status

I think they were bought by Extreme Suspensions, not sure though.

Work or 4 wheel? Work or 4 wheel? Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.....Screw work, lets go!

4. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Mickey Thompson Inc. bought part of Cepek, and are working out of a warehouse in Temecula, CA.

ken