Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got the jeep 4x4 evo 2 game!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, May 20, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well its a pretty cool game i must say!! nice engine effects..you can upgrade your jeeps and everything...i just got it so i dont know much about it..actually my FRIEND bought it..but i got it here now so!! lol...only thing that is dumb..is they gave the little 2.5 liter engine in the jeeps WAY to much power..you barly step on the gas and it send you flying and can be pretty damn anoying..but the rock crawling and everything is FUNN!!.. but the only thing is is you have to have a pretty damn good computer to run it!! 700 mhz is what you should have at least..but you only NEED 450..but would probobly run shitty..i biult mine so mines got all the stuff! heheh...

Bryan-later

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

actually my FRIEND bought it..but i got it here now so!!

remember 9/10 ths of the law !

3. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I downloaded the game when it first came out and it was great. When the CD arrived, I installed it, and now it doen't work from the downloaded version or the CD version.

Really ticks me off. It is a cool game. You can do trails like Silverton Pass, Rubicon, and Moab.

BTW, the game is free. 56k users, be warned...6-7 hour download time.

Check it out here;
    http://www.jeep.com/adventure/home.jsp

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i didnt know it was free! that little dick!! lol..anyways..i dont know..try un-instaling it then just re installing the cd version...works fine here..i dont even need the cd to play it..

Bryna-later

5. Djroffroad

I uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled again. There seems to be alot of people that have problems getting it to work. Now I am one of them /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Don't know why it worked once and not again, but there sems to be no technical support, so I am just screwed. I was even in the hunt for the free Jeep.

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lol yea..free jeep how do you look for it what are you suppost to like win it after completing it? i still need to find out more bout this game..right now ive just been doing free run lol..

Bryan-later

7. Djroffroad

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

k ill check it out

bryan-thanx

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

they should make a good 4 wheeling game complete with trail problems and cash problems and wives that wont let the husbands go.

10. Djroffroad

This game IS the most realistic yet. Jeep actually took the game makers onto the trail to show them what low range does and other 4x physics. It's way better than your typical Baja style racing you find in all the other games. The gas peddle is not your friend here. Which reminds me, the peddle is sensitive, so a wheel with peddles are suggested for beter control.

Just remember that it was still put togeather by game geeks, so it is still gamey, but a step in the right direction for those of us that want something more realistic.

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha now thats funny..yea well in this game you can upgrade the jeepo and put new things on it..and you can winch your self out of things..though i have not been able to do it!! haha..i dont know..im in school right now..and im not going to get on it till tonight cuase its so nice out..gatta go beat the hell out of my minbiek for a good few hours ehhe..no not realy...,just try to race my frind in his jeep wiht it..its fun..but i can only do 40 so..lol..not bad for a 5 horse thuogh eh!!??

Bryan