Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got the latest 4wheeler vid

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by down4thakrown, Jul 23, 2005.

1. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

just watched it and it was the best one yet. it was the one held in 2003. with the 5 chevys, 2 s10's,big white one with rear red cage and tractor tires, the orange 15000lb gmc, and my hero the guy with the red beater he called the beast. that guy was awsome. i dont think he won any of the challenges but he put on the best shows and had the best lookin rig out there :crazy: . the only thing that sucked and got me pretty pi*sed was that they didnt show the tank trap. if they would of sent me this video the first i probably wouldnt of bought any of the other ones besides the tank trap with these vehicles.

2. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

We talkin' about the Top Truck Challenge? I thought TTC2003 had Toby whassisname's orange rig with the white cage, and the home-made army green caterpillar-looking thing.

Did you get it on DVD or VHS?

-- A

3. down4thakrown

thats the one. got it on dvd. they send them to me every couple of months. the catepillar thing was yellow. and there was the amphitbous homemade ride with i think a 4 banger in it. and the dodge with the articulating bed.

4. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Toby Harrell. Ive been wanting to by that cage from him for a while. Its just sitting behind West Texas Offroad waiting.lol

5. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Is it really out of the rig? Is he going truggy or something, or is this a Texan thing us Californicanatorians won't get? :haha:

-- A

6. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have seen the first part of this. I am still waiting on the tank trap part of that series. What do you have to do to get it on DVD instead of VHS. I am still a huge fan of Toby's K5, esp. the orange color. :D

7. down4thakrown

i think they asked dvd or vhs when i filled the form out but i done remember. its been a while this is the 4th or 5th one, with about 2 months inbetween them.