Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got the top off, pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bad andy, Jun 5, 2003.

1. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Congrats! Doesn't that feel good? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

how did you get your webshots pics to link? I never can. BTW, nice rig.

4. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

i like it a lot, so do my friends /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. for the links i copied and pasted. thanks for the compliments

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

In typical girly fashion, sun comes out top comes off /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I too took my top off a few days ago and love the way it looks with the flashy chrome show bar showing now.

6. MousePowrd

MousePowrd 1/2 ton status

Cant take mine off yet. This has been the coldest and one of the wettest springs on record here /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

Just do it. I took mine off in February during a spell of nice weather, then spring got here, cold and wet. A lot of mornings I wore a hooded jacket and gloves (and carried a rainjacket plus towels to cover the wet seats), but it's still great. Now summer has arrived and my bikini top was trashed in a windstorm a few weeks ago.

For those who are wondering, the bikini top came with it when I bought the K5. The P/O said it originally was for a scout. Wasn't a perfect fit, but pretty good.

Brett /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

damn it started raining yesterday afternoon and hasn't stopped, its supposed to rain all today too, and again thursday thru monday /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

9. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Soft tops are awesome. I picked mine up used for $100 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

hey if you come across another soft top for that price let me know! it was really easy to take the top off this time after i let my truck sit in the sun for an hour, got the seals nice and hot, lifted right off. now that that top and tailgate are off, my truck seems so much faster /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Damn I love Arizona!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's sunny here 340 days a year, hot as hell come July/Aug but otherwise beautiful weather. My top is off for the most part of the year /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif