Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Got to play in the pond today! POSER PICS INSIDE

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Apr 10, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

We have been doing landscaping around the house and I have been joking about driving threw the pond...
    esp when halfway full /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Pop's finally said 'yeah I dont care'. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif...... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

So here's my poser pics, the auburn rear was spinning in the mud so I couldn't go up anyfurther without ripping the pond base apart /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats all /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    (cheesy video for those on high speed internet 3mb quicktime video, right click save target as )

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nice but man you need some bigger tires /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Nice pics, how big is that pond?
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice pics, how big is that pond?
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    30'x50' and it will be about 2 feet deeper than it is now, which is about 4 feet deep, that hill going up is about 2 feet, there will be a water fall about where my blazer is

[ QUOTE ]
    nice but man you need some bigger tires /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Saving up the $$$$$ for tires then I have to regear

5. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Stock some Bass in that mutha'!

6. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Stock some Bass in that mutha'!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its going to be stocked /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    The three trees/bushes on the left side of the hill are coming out and we are making the pond quite a bit deeper to left the fish get down to the bottom. At first it was going to be a little pool, then they got the idea of fishing in the back yard. SO, pop's is wanting to make it even bigger and about 8 feet deep so the fish have somewhere to go when the top turns to ice.

IF/When we dig it out deeeper I'll be back in there. My shackle was dragging this time but my project truck should have no problems with a 4" frame bob and no hitch /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif