Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

got written up for minbike riding..what a rebal!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, May 9, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lo lwell i was cruisen around school property today...i live right across the street from the elementary school here ..and the security guards caught me lol..pulls up wiht his little dumb light goin...so im on "fyle" now i guess.and since my bro is such a trouble maker over there..he goes.."oh yes..know your brother quite well"..so he admediatly thinks im an ass! lol..so im ganna sell this little bad boy..no place to ride it and i could use the money! lool..biult it myself to! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Bryan

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Next on Fox, Real Stories of The Schoolyard Patrol.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ahaha yea really...im just glad i didint get fined cause it would have been like 50 bucks and thats the last thing i need right now! lol...

Bryan

4. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    If you dont watch out they will give it to the principal and he will keep it till the end of the year and then your parents can come and pick it up.

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Where I live, you can get a ticket for simply having an ATV or a snowmobile sitting in your driveway idling !! No $#!T !! I took my ATV up the street today to try out my new tires and rims and I wasn't back in the garage with it but 5 minutes and a cop rolls by, go to the end of the block, turns around and swings by again ! Talk about picky !

6. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

hmm. reminds me of high school. We had an old dirt bike in our shop class that we used to ride around the lot until the security gaurd made us stop. The last week of our senior year my buddy and I were seriously contemplating riding the thing thru the school halls. Ya know, kinda like a senior prank, would have been fun to go out with a "bang" We pansied out after thinking or the consequences. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

YOO lol that would be soo hot!..well im taking engine shop class next year..(my junior year)..and we get to go out in the parking lot for that..only thing we usually get to drive around in that are garden tractoers we fix so..LOL...

bryan- but hhmmmm...that would be so cool lol

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha that sucks..my neighbor has a snowmobile sitting out in HIS driveway right now lol..but at the school..the dude even made me walk it of the lot..im liek oh comonnn...i cant even DRIVE it of? lol..i would be outa here quicker!! lol

Bryan

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

oh REALLY lolo...

Bryan