Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta get it off my chest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 1976Blazer76, Aug 26, 2006.

1. 1976Blazer76

1976Blazer76 1/2 ton status

Probably not the place to vent a little steam bout this, but thought I'd get it off my chest. Just had a mutual breakup with my fiance. Been dating 2 years and I told her to keep the $3k ring. Man that's a lot of blazer parts. Just had to say we broke up because well, it just feels better to say it.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Congrats!!! Its better to do this now than go thru a nasty divorce like I did.

3. thatK30guy

Oh, BTW, lawyer fees cost me over $4K. At least you don't have to deal with the ex anymore. I have two kids and that means I have to deal with the ex-wife for another 16 years.

4. 1976Blazer76

1976Blazer76 1/2 ton status

Well that makes me feel better. I feel that if it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't meant to be. In the long run its gonna be fine. Plus side, I got more money for my projects now (Blazer)!!

5. thatK30guy

I wasn't out to try and console you or make you feel better in that way. I only wanted to tell you what you could have dealt with if you went ahead and married and then later down the road you two realized you should not have married.